Welcome to dEViATED. We provide PC trainers, cheats, mods and game trainers and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc cheats, cheat engine tables and mods for various old and new single player games.

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Assassin's Creed Rogue Trainer
Grand Theft Auto 5 Trainer

Mafia II PLUS 15 Trainer

75 posts in this topic

Posted

Thats nice iNT! Congratz!

Posted

Nice! I played the demo on my X360, wish I had a decent pc.

Posted

Get a better rig! :D seriously, it doesn't have to be super, just good to play new games on Low-Medium settings :wub:

Posted

Nice! I played the demo on my X360, wish I had a decent pc.

^Second that! :wub:

Posted

thanks mate cheers!

Posted

Added Unlimited Car Fuel :wub:

Posted

That option was so necessary, how did you miss it :wub:

Posted

Actually it wasn't. It takes ages for the fuel tank to get empty :wub: That's why it took me time :D

Posted

In the first game, the main prob i had with cars was its fuel tank more so than it getting blown. I can never keep a car untouched from collision in a game :wub:, i wonder what kind of driver i would be in real life hehe

Posted

Hi!

I´m Tobi, a new user!

I have one question, i donate DEViAted for the Mafia2 Trainer, but i can´t download the full version of it...

It´s propably one hour ago i donate. I have to wait longer?

Is there something i have to do to download the full version?

Sorry for my bad english :(

I hope somebody understand my problem

Thank´s Tobi

Posted

Probably KEMiCZA or STN haven't seen your donation yet. Don't worry, we're not assholes :(

Posted

Hey Tobi you can get the trainer from the donators section:

Enjoy

Posted

Sorry for the small delay. Please wait for a few hours after donating, our system isn't automated and we respond as soon as we see your email.

Remember Patience is the key to every shit :(.

Posted

Hey why cant I enter the Donator forum I donated 100 posts!

Posted

Wait for STN :(

Posted

Hey why cant I enter the Donator forum I donated 100 posts!

Because you're Dutch, they need to donate cheese. Rules are rules man, I didn't make them.

Posted

^That and you didn't teach me dutch :(. Ik ben still cant speak it.

But seriously, its coz you didn't ask :excl:. What would you do in donators area anyway, you got a slow pc just like me, whats the use of full trainers :P. Let me change your status anyway since rules are rules and i am always true to my word.

Posted

not worked, sorry..

I have version 1.0.0.1 with skidrow crackfix.

Trainer says, "game not running"

Posted

Makes it pretty obvious you have a different version the trainer is made for eh. I'd let iNTANGIBLE clarify what version you need.

Posted

Makes it pretty obvious you have a different version the trainer is made for eh. I'd let iNTANGIBLE clarify what version you need.

Thank you, i found something named "TRAINER PLUS 9" it works with my version. But its simple and German version. I dont like it much..

Posted

It's simple: in the game's directory (where the game is installed), change the game's executable name to "mafia2" (without quotes and all letters are lowercase)

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey Guys!

I've got a problem with the "all version" trainer, too! Just did "Mafia.II.Update.4-SKIDROW" from version 1.0 (trainer for Mafia II 1.0 runs without any problems!!). Since I updated, both trainer versions won't work with the game now.

Where's the mistake? Is there a special version of crack by SKIDROW that will work?

BTW the trainer version (for all versions - I downloaded it from the forum in december) is 1.0.0.0. Is there a newer version available?

Meanwhile the game is to be got for less than € 25,- as a used original. If I'd buy the original version, would the "all versions" trainer run with it?

Don't know if it's important: I use the german version of the game.

Can you help me please?

Edit: Forgot to mention that the SKIDROW update 1.2 did not work too.

Cheers

Ingo

Posted

Don't know if it's important: I use the german version of the game.

Yes, that matters a lot. The code changes between english and other version languages. Grab an english version and try it then ?.

Also, note that this trainer was tested on SKiDROW crack fix (old one) based on steam executable and the all version trainer uses a sigscanning pattern to find the place to inject. So it may/may not work 100% and all the time depending on if the code changes are big. The analogy to this method would be an AV's heuristics scanning, it may not always work.

What i believe is causing the issues with you though is your using the german version and an updated skidrow version. I'd let iNTANGiBLE tell you which versions you need and help you more since its his trainer.

Posted

Thanks STN for your hints.

I forgot to write the trainer could not work in no way - the output message "Game is not running" does not change!

Anyway I'll try an english version.