Welcome to dEViATED. We provide PC trainers, cheats, mods and game trainers and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc cheats, cheat engine tables and mods for various old and new single player games.

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Assassin's Creed Rogue Trainer
Grand Theft Auto 5 Trainer

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Supreme Commander 2 Patch #10 PLUS 4 TRAINER

52 posts in this topic

Posted

SUPREME COMMANDER 2 PATCH #10 PLUS 4 TRAINER

Date: 08/06/2010

Releaser: KEMiCZA

Options: 4

[ RELEASE NOTES ]

Reason repack: The older trainer had a lot of bugs, fixed them all. Should

work like a charm now :lol:.

All right guys this time I got fedup with the updates for this game. So I

decided to take another approach on reversing this game. I recoded my entire

trainer engine from scratch and implementen a lot of shit.

This trainer should work for any Supreme Commander 2 Patch, it works for 9th

version (as far as I could test). So if any future updates become available

I can almost 100% guarantee that this same trainer will work for that patch.

Also now I noticed because the engine uses a signature scan, the chances are

high that this will also work on the retail/steam original version of the game.

USAGE/NOTE: 1) Run game and trainer

2) Press F1 in menu to activate the trainer

3) Use your desires hotkey to enable/disable a cheat

PS: if you're wondering how to close the trainer just right mouse click :D.

Trainer tested on Win7. Enjoy!

[ TRAINER OPTIONS ]

Hotkey Toggle No. Option

F1 NO / ACTIVATE TRAINER

NUM1 YES 1 UNLIMITED MASS

NUM2 YES 2 UNLIMITED ENERGY

NUM3 YES 3 UNLIMITED TECH POINTS

NUM4 YES 4 WEAK ENEMIES

NUM5 YES 4 ULTRA STRONG ENEMIES

NOTES:

If you have any other questions please visit www.deviatedhacking.com and

let me/us know!

ENJOY!

EDIT: TRAINER TEMPORARILY REMOVED!

EDIT: Trainer re uploaded. Reason: old one didn't work properly.

EDIT: trainer removed again.

EDIT: trainer re uploaded. Reason: old one didn't work properly with retail/steam version. Perhaps this one will. Else it will only work on SKIDROW release.

dvt-sprcmd.rar

Posted

who's the man who's the man ?

KEMI is the MAN!!.

Keep em comin braa :lol:

Posted

Yeah man I'm comming !!! lolz

Posted

Well you can do that somewhere else, in private guys. Anyways... what we on about? Oh yeh, the trainer! Good stuff. On a little roll again dude.

Posted

Sorry, can't control sometimes...kemi is too sexy! :lol:

Posted

Hi everyone... new dude here.

I was wondering if anyone experienced a memory leak while using this trainer? I have had a couple of mem warnings as well as a total shutdown////and I am running it now and watching it drain physical mem away.

any suggestions to stop the leak?

Posted

Ooo, I wouldn't actually be suprised if it's the game itself dude. You ran the game for long periods without the trainer to see if it really is the issue? Also, did it just happen on the one occasion or many times? :lol:

Posted

I don't get this problem when using the trainer. The trainer doesn't even use more than 3kb of memory, and it stays like that. Or do you mean the game itself? Does it happen when you don't use the trainer?

Posted

Does it happen when you don't use the trainer?

No I have verified it on several attempts... it just chews up mem until the game freezes. I can stop the program half way through and the memory comes back.

I am running a 64 bit win 7 with 4 gigs of RAM... the program I am trying to get it to work with is through steam. Maybe there is a trick to steam I am not aware of?

Posted

By the way "Hi and thank you" for the program! I am glad I found this forum out there in space!

Posted

Hehe welcome man :lol:

Did you use my previous trainers for this game as well and did you have problems with that?

I'll try to fix it, add an additional flag to my engine and see if that works. It might be a glitch where the trainer constantly injects the cave information, and by doing so it actually reserves/loads memory within the game.

Posted

Hehe welcome man :D

Did you use my previous trainers for this game as well and did you have problems with that?

I'll try to fix it, add an additional flag to my engine and see if that works. It might be a glitch where the trainer constantly injects the cave information, and by doing so it actually reserves/loads memory within the game.

With your program does it matter where you put the program file? The only way I got it to recognize the game was to use the application for the game from the Steam Bin folder and not the desktop... still it does something weird... the trainer screen turns black and sometimes the freezes right there and shuts down... I have had a few times where like you said in previous post it takes a while to work and then it did fine...

I think it may be a problem with Steam :lol:

Posted

No the trainer is based on the games exe name. In this case it's SupremeCommander2.exe.

I've optimized the engine, and now you don't need to wait when pressing activate option. Goes like 100% faster than before, so the trainer shouldn't freeze anymore when enabling options.

Try it out and let me know if it works. Thanks

EDIT: If anybody else can test this out as well I would appreciate that! Please do it.

EDIT: Download trainer on top. Thanks to tntpop for testing :lol:

Posted

No the trainer is based on the games exe name. In this case it's SupremeCommander2.exe.

I've optimized the engine, and now you don't need to wait when pressing activate option. Goes like 100% faster than before, so the trainer shouldn't freeze anymore when enabling options.

Try it out and let me know if it works. Thanks

EDIT: If anybody else can test this out as well I would appreciate that! Please do it.

Works like a charm!

Posted

All right mate, thanks for testing. Gonna update the trainer. I recommend everybody to download the trainer again.

I'm removing it now, until I have time to edit it.

Posted

I've actually tried playing this game and it really seems the values are shared for fucks sake.. Damn, the reason I didn't notice before was because I was playing just one on one. But when you have like 6 players it becomes obvious. My mistake

I've found a solution though, basically two options. One where you will have infinite resources and an other where the PC will be able to get none.

Shit I really apologize for this guys. tntpop you probabaly noticed it as well ?

Posted

tntpop you probabaly noticed it as well ?

Yes but I thought that was by design... the only time I noticed was I was making a defensive base to see how long I could hold out against 4 of the the smart AI... not long when 50+ nukes all launched at me at the same time... I kind of figured they had a ton of cash too...

lol

Posted

Updated the trainer. Should work fine now. Added one extra option where you can disable all your enemies resources or if you wish make them have the max resources, maybe for a challange.

Enjoy

Posted

Updated the trainer. Should work fine now. Added one extra option where you can disable all your enemies resources or if you wish make them have the max resources, maybe for a challange.

Enjoy

when I disable the enemies resources mine get obliterated too in skirmish.

Posted

Enjoy

The first three cheats don't seem to do anything and 4 and 5 happen to both the enemy and myself.

Posted

Ah crap. Thanks for letting me know. What version are you guys playing? The cracked one by skidrow, retail/steam?

Posted

Trainer has been updated. Can you both please try again and let me know if it works.

Thanks in advance

Posted

Trainer has been updated. Can you both please try again and let me know if it works.

Thanks in advance

I am using the Steam Version. I will give it a shot tonight. Thanks for all your hard work!

Posted

Can ANYBODY give me any feedback on this release. Does it even work for you people?

A small little responds with 3 or two words is ENOUGH. Yes or No.

Thanks

Posted

Can ANYBODY give me any feedback on this release. Does it even work for you people?

A small little responds with 3 or two words is ENOUGH. Yes or No.

Thanks

It seems to work perfectly now! Thanks very much. (I use the Steam version by the way.)