Welcome to dEViATED. We provide PC trainers, cheats, mods and game trainers and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc cheats, cheat engine tables and mods for various old and new single player games.

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Assassin's Creed Rogue Trainer
Grand Theft Auto 5 Trainer

Show your face thread!

129 posts in this topic

Posted

HEEE THEE MAAANN!!!!

kemstn.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

SO COOL MAN! :angry:

You look hot when tired, maybe its because you emit testosterone from your face then, which makes you sexy, but afaik we only emit sweat so i can't tell if its due to testosterone or me just being gay. But i don't like the look of a butt so maybe its not that.

Whatever though, you look hot, i give you a 9.5/10. The 0.5 is deducted because you smelled like vagina.

PS: my pic looks cool on your screen :P, it didn't on mine hahaa :D

Posted

You have issues man... serious issues.

Posted

Don't say that, it just breaks my heart :angry:.

I'll post up my GF's pic soon w00t but maybe not coz you bitches ain't participating.

Posted

Yeah what's up with them, it's just a picture! Show us, and you'll be one step closer to socializing!

Posted

This is the picture I have on my ID card, I kinda look like some badass terrorist or rebel haha.

27112009057e.jpg

And yes I took a picture of my picture.

Posted

l_f2dd416eac1d4c02aacedb682303e419.jpg

Kinda old one but meh,

(I know I said I wouldn't post until I had a trainer but this is kinda irrelevant, and random.)

l_12e9ec49df12488fbf16ba216ff76a1e.jpg

That one's from my girlfriend's winter formal.

Posted

Hey nice pics both of you. DeadlyData your gf is really cute, actually kinda looks like somebody I know, but never mind :angry:

Posted

This is the picture I have on my ID card, I kinda look like some badass terrorist or rebel haha.

Indeed :angry:. Na looks cool and evilish, i tried that look with my pic(first post) but couldn't. People tell me i've a kinda innocent/childish look lol, they lie :D.

DeadlyData: You don't look deadly :P, rather okay kind of guy to not mess with. True ? :D

PS: nice pics both

Posted

I found 'em lying about on my DD.

http://img200.imageshack.us/img20*/1051/ondapcwe*.jpg

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/34*/serious*.jpg

@Aspras, you 'aint seen my passport pic dude. It looks naf all like me. I look like a right druggy. It's a wonder I can get in and out of the country, and that i'm not detained :angry: Not sure what happened. It's these crap photo booths is what it is.

Posted

Why do you take pictures of pictures lol, you coul've just uploaded it :angry: ?? Anyway good pics, I expected you to be more G tho, where the bitches at?

Posted

w00t Psy is here! :angry:. I thought you guys would be nerds, not so rather pretty cool. Psych grow your hair long like those macho guys, would look cool i bet :P.

Posted

Why do you take pictures of pictures lol, you coul've just uploaded it :D ?? Anyway good pics, I expected you to be more G tho, where the bitches at?

G? Anyways no bitches allowed in my pics i'll have you know. I didn't take a pic of that :angry: Well I did at some point but I couldn't find the 'original' for that :P

STN, I can't go have a macho hairstyle if i'm not macho myself, lol. Nah, I prefer shorter hair.

Posted

Why do you take pictures of pictures lol, you coul've just uploaded it :angry: ??

People like me and Psych have to be cautious when posting pictures of ourselves. With our looks we probably have several agents on our trail, have you seen the technology they have nowadays ? Taking pictures of pictures is a technique we use in order to effectively destroy any traces of cyber-dna they would be able to retrieve with their tools.

Posted

Ha, yeh, my thoughts exactly. You just got me thinking about those CSI shows. I did watch them ages ago. Granted they've always been a little over-exaggerated, makes good TV, but they got to a really stupid stage. I stopped watching 'em a bit after that. It got a lot worse in that latest CSI:NY installment.

1 person likes this

Posted

i would have posted a pic but i am worried about you guys, you all surely will die if you look at my ugly face :angry:

Posted

No-one will exactly think less of you if you don't post, lol. It's not an obligation, just a fun thread. I hardly doubt anyone would 'die' mind you :angry:

Posted

i was just kidding, i will post a one when i find my cell phone usb wire...

Posted

Took these when I was with my girlfriend last weekend.

l_483f6fc17d054ec69e24293f8011609b.jpg

l_c7eb3dacceea443da111d42da790345b.jpg

l_3428db28729c4973855b3d315fb19e62.jpg

Was installing steam on her computer in the second one lol.

This one was from valentines day,

l_6b2a4d8db4d24b90a766da2e58072de6.jpg

Posted

Awesome pics, i've the same keyboard :angry:!

Posted

Yeah and the same/similar monitor to me. We need to do something about this 'stealing' :P Nice pics indeed DD.

Posted

Does your t-shirt logo in the second one look like your avatar or is it just me.

Posted

does anyone interested to see my face?!:P

Posted

Yes, please do. That would confirm our doubts of you being a 13 y/o child!. We're waiting... :D

DD: Nice hairstyle :P. I usually look like that when i don't go out and just play pc 24/7 but i never knew it can be considered a hairstyle!. Great!, i will go out like that from now on coz i seriously can't be bothered to comb and shit :P.