Welcome to dEViATED. We provide PC trainers, cheats, mods and game trainers and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc cheats, cheat engine tables and mods for various old and new single player games.

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Assassin's Creed Rogue Trainer
Grand Theft Auto 5 Trainer

Android Game Hacking

8 posts in this topic

Posted

howzit guys, just wondering if anyone else on the forums are also involved in android game hacking?

Posted

FIRST I'M NOT AN EXPERT!!!!

i think you would need to first decompile the game, i know this from Iphone witch is done with jailbreaking, and then you need to find the Game/App's files, learn a little of the language used (Java?, Flash?, what ever) and then mod the code so it helps you, on jailbroken iphone you have an APP for cydia called IapCracker, witch removes the need to pay for In-game-Purchases, it bypasses Appels servers gives the ingame stuff for free, i don't know if something like this exist for Android phones, but you could check it out!

hope this gave you some light on what you are up to...

(Its not that easy to "Cheat" in apps, because of their encryption)

Posted (edited)

I actually just got an android yesterday and was wondering about this...

I haven't found a good debugger/scanner, so I might end up making one if I can find a good IDE (fucking hate programming in notepad) and find the Android SDK.

ptrace() will help you though.I was thinking about just implementing a loader because my device doesn't have a keyboard so unless I hooked one of the keys for an option menu it wouldn't work, so probably not going for a traditional trainer.

Edited by Tox1k

Posted

lol, it is really not that hard :P

I am no novice at Android Game Hacking, I was just wondering if anyone else also hacked android games (^_^)

What can I help with Tox1k?

Posted

lol, it is really not that hard :P

I am no novice at Android Game Hacking, I was just wondering if anyone else also hacked android games ( ^_^)

What can I help with Tox1k?

Oh, well then :P Do you know a good debugger and memory scanner?

Posted

Use GameGuardian

--> http://www.gameguardian.net/

or GameCIH

--> Just google it, the page is something .tw

For an All in One (Decompiler, Recompiler, IDE, etc) (There is no debugger)

--> http://www.virtuousrom.com/

^-- Best thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

just a question... is it possible to port android to PC, scan, edit, debug, and port it back again?

Posted

You can use the SDK or bluestacks but I really would not want to do that because that could cause issues :(