Welcome to dEViATED. We provide PC trainers, cheats, mods and game trainers and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc cheats, cheat engine tables and mods for various old and new single player games.

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Alien Isolation Trainer
Assassin's Creed Rogue Trainer
Grand Theft Auto 5 Trainer

Max Payne 3 TRAiNER

26 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Max Payne 3 v1.0.0.17 RETAiL +6 TRAiNER by dEViATED

Date: 05/06/2012

Releaser: KavvMan/STN

Options: 6 (+ MORE COMING SOON)

Version Tested: v1.0.0.17 RETAiL/CRACKED RELOADED RELEASE

OPTIONS

F3 - No Reload
F4 - Ammo Infinitum
F5 - Infinite PainKillers
F6 - Infinite BulletTime
F9 - Never Die
F10 - One Hit Payne[/CODE]

[b][size=4][color=#ff0000]PROMO TRAiNER[/color][/size]: Max Payne 3 +1 PROMO TRAiNER.RAR[/b]

[b]Purchase[color=#ff0000] [size=5]FULL TRAiNER[/size] [/color]Here: Max Payne 3 +6[/b][b] Trainer AT DVT STORE[/b]

Posted · Report post

Nice release and nice signature ;)

Posted · Report post

Nice release and nice signature ;)

I haven't used this tune in any releases before right ?. I am kinda confused with which tune i have used for which release lol, got like 10 xms of yours ;)

Posted · Report post

Haha, no I don't think so :)

Posted · Report post

Woops, i did a blunder. I thought the RETAiL version was same as cracked/steam. Just noticed my trainer doesn't work on RELOADED release. Can anyone confirm if it works for STEAM release ?.

Posted · Report post

So gonna make one for the cracked version???? btw the anno trainer only works for retail aswell

Posted · Report post

So gonna make one for the cracked version???? btw the anno trainer only works for retail aswell

Yeah i am more curious about the steam release since i can work on crack/retail but not steam. Hope it works for that. Just so you know i have three versions to make now (one for retail, for cracked, and for the updated version). Gonna be busy :(

Which version you on ?. I might need you for testing shiznet.

Posted · Report post

1.01 update

Posted · Report post

1.01 update

There is no 1.01 update and i meant which release (steam/retail etc.)

Posted · Report post

If you say so, steam, patch to be launched soon

Posted (edited) · Report post

DDS, what you mean with offsets being different?. You mean code locations or actual offsets from ingame memory structures. I don't think they would rebuild the game classes to get different memory offsets for ingame memory structures.

Signature scanning would probably fix all problems people are facing steam, retail version etc...

Edited by Veggy

Posted · Report post

STN I see your messages on CH forums and Cals reaction to it. You mentioning Steam CEG and Cal mentioning Securom. You do know the game uses Gameshield right? The reason you see 2 games processes is that the first time the game is loaded it acts as a loader. The loader is actually starting its own process.

Posted · Report post

Hi All DDS here, ur trainer doensnt work with the Steam legit version or with the RELOADED Version, the all use different offsets and the lates version is 1.0.0.22

I noticed, however, i am way behind schedule in getting the game (got it earlier today) and its hell of a work to train, test and debug on different versions. My version asks to be updated to 1.0.0.22 too but i am not updating till i finish the trainer for the initial version first.

The trainer is fixed now, it should work fine for RETAiL and CRACKED RELOADED version. I don't know about STEAM yet but somebody test it and let me know if it works for steam as well. Re-download the trainer from the link in my first post.

If you say so, steam, patch to be launched soon

If you haven't patched already, please don't. I will need you to test for me. Come on msn btw.

STN I see your messages on CH forums and Cals reaction to it. You mentioning Steam CEG and Cal mentioning Securom. You do know the game uses Gameshield right? The reason you see 2 games processes is that the first time the game is loaded it acts as a loader. The loader is actually starting its own process.

I know that. I don't have a steam version and i am in dark about whats in steam version so i just said i don't think it will have steam ceg etc. Regarding a sigscanner, you're right but i don't have a sigscanning engine coded yet and can't afford time to code one either. Still, there isn't major code changes between retail/reloaded release and i was able to make it work without having to code two different versions. Someone would have to test it on steam and let me know if it works on it too.

Posted · Report post

I know that. I don't have a steam version and i am in dark about whats in steam version so i just said i don't think it will have steam ceg etc. Regarding a sigscanner, you're right but i don't have a sigscanning engine coded yet and can't afford time to code one either. Still, there isn't major code changes between retail/reloaded release and i was able to make it work without having to code two different versions. Someone would have to test it on steam and let me know if it works on it too.

Try using Kemi's engine. I probably think that he wouldn't mind :P

Posted · Report post

Try using Kemi's engine. I probably think that he wouldn't mind :P

I don't have his permission and the last thing i need is to stir shit up with him :(

Posted · Report post

Maybe the Steam version is launched via Steam and removes Social Club.

Posted · Report post

Maybe the Steam version is launched via Steam and removes Social Club.

That'd be a relief if it is that way. Fucking hate having to login each time i run the game.

Posted · Report post

[url="http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2731715"]http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2731715[/url]

That might be of interest to you but I'm going to guess being the Steam forum the Social Club is included on Steam release.

Come to think of it, a friend bought GTA pack off Steam recently and he had all the same DRM as my retail.

Posted · Report post

Thats correct the steam version doesnt have a social club launcher so if u dont start the game by the steam launcher the game will crash.

@ STN can u enable my profile so i can change my profile pic ?

Your profile is enabled, you just have to reach 10 posts to be able to have a sig and photo.

@DDT: I thought that too, i have GTA IV and it comes with rockstar social club, it has an option of offline play though. The only way i can play offline in mp3 is if i disconnect the inet completely. Pretty annoying for SP play only.

Posted · Report post

Full trainer finished for v1.0.0.17

Posted · Report post

Was on MSN, nothing from you! You were just absent!!!!!!!!! or school's connection is #$%# again :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Posted · Report post

Yeah but we are talking now :P

Posted · Report post

haaaaaaa, funny guy :P :P

Posted · Report post

This one wouldn't work obviously. Its for the old version. Try the other one for the latest release, cooperb said it worked with a small glitch so i am guessing it does.

Posted · Report post

i said that i kinda worked, with a large glitch :o:P ;)