Welcome to dEViATED. We provide PC trainers, cheats, mods and game trainers and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc cheats, cheat engine tables and mods for various old and new single player games.

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Assassin's Creed Rogue Trainer
Grand Theft Auto 5 Trainer

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[TRAiNER]Terminator Salvation

4 posts in this topic

Posted

hi everyone....am new here....& big fan of deviated team........bcoz there trainers swing the game perfectly wd their amazing options......... :)

I download this new terminator salvation game. I love it & want to play this game with a trainer or a cheat but didn't find anything on the web.......

so can you please make a trainer for this game. I will be very thankful to you for this.

GAME : TERMINATOR SALVATION

VERSION : 1.0

OPTIONs : Infinite health, Infinite Ammo and rest (Whatever u like Deviated)

Posted

Not speak prematurely, but this is 'very' unlikely, due to the complexity of the game engine (it's one of the trickiest there is). I doubt anyone will take the time out to do this and release it free all because of one request. Not to get your hopes down, lol.

Posted

Not speak prematurely, but this is 'very' unlikely, due to the complexity of the game engine (it's one of the trickiest there is). I doubt anyone will take the time out to do this and release it free all because of one request. Not to get your hopes down, lol.

hhmmm.......but i succesfull in hacking the ammo with cheat engine 5.5.......but can you pls tell me how to hack the health......

Posted

So, after restarting the game or loading again, your hack still works yes? Thought not. As I said, it's quite tricky to train this title to make a 'true' permanent hack. Finding and temporarily editing the memory addresses is one thing, but to go from there and make a trainer is quite another. You'd know what I was talking about if you had any experience, and i'm not going to enter into a dispute with you on this.

However, good man for trying it yourself in any case. I believe full health is stored as 1. FLOAT. This decreases as you may expect when you take damage. You'll need to find it on one level though, as it will change position (lookup 'DMA') after a load/restart as I stated about ammo above.

~Psy