Welcome to dEViATED. We provide PC trainers, cheats, mods and game trainers and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc cheats, cheat engine tables and mods for various old and new single player games.

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Assassin's Creed Rogue Trainer
Grand Theft Auto 5 Trainer

Ever changing address or something

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Figured what the hell... I don't have anything better to do.

Well... Whenever I select a option in a game the address changes i.e 4AA83558 ------> 4C9EF4F8. I was wondering if there was a way to have it so that I have one address so I can get some sort of instant completion. I know it uses float for the options. I really don't want to have to enter 13.5 100x.

1 person likes this

Posted

Pointers?

Posted

What you are dealing with is called DMA. Dynamic Memory Allocation. To deal with it I would suggest

Using codeinjection. Read the tutorials on this site.

Posted

...or simply try to solve tutorial of cheat engine.... it's a good start to learn, how the scanmethod works.

Posted

just learn how to do code injection

Posted

Sorry for the late reply, but thank you. I should of tried to explain what I was doing better but I was dead ass tired. I'll try and figure Code Injection out sometime this week or whenever I'm done setting everything up.

Posted

Code injection is a way to package what you are wanting to do.

When debugging, you will have to set a breakpoint on the memory and track it back to someplace you would like to use it. Tap in at that point and use the reference to that memory from within the game. You are gonna have to figure out which part of the game to tap into depending on what you are trying to accomplish.