Welcome to dEViATED. We provide PC trainers, cheats, mods and game trainers and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc cheats, cheat engine tables and mods for various old and new single player games.

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Assassin's Creed Rogue Trainer
Grand Theft Auto 5 Trainer

Mass effect 3

11 posts in this topic

Posted

It looks good, haven't touched the demo yet but the gameplay vids and the trailer looks nice. I am still not sure if i want to buy it though, i am new to the series so i'll probably leech first.

Posted

I played the demo a couple of days ago and i was pretty impressed..On XBox you can use the Kinect to say commands! I think i might get it

Posted

Pre-ordered on amazon, love the series.

Posted

I preordered the game today, the pictures and videos look really good. Looking forward to ^_^

Posted (edited)

Is it just me or the origin store is #$%# up for everyone ?. I tried to order today and it gives an authorization failed error. #$%# BS.

DDT: Does amazon send you the key already so you can pre-load or you have to wait before its released ?.

Edited by STN

Posted

Amazon only do retail so the key will be in the physical box, they do ship the day before release so some people can play on official release, not me though, I have to wait an estimated day or two extra...and yeah seeing that today did piss me off.

Standard Edition.

Amazon (UK) €35.50 with one pre-order DLC

Origin €49.99 with four pre-order DLC

Posted

After playing 10-11 hrs of it. I'm really disappointed.

Posted

I beat it an I'm in two minds about the ending, I know I can get the good one on a second replay but it still makes no sense since to many allies die in the process. Still, loved the game, Bioware really do great work with characters.

Posted

So is this game something that I should give a chance? I've never played any of the games, but I'm ready to give it a go.

Posted

I think yes i am liking it so far and i didn't like Elder scrolls or cod:mw3. This and BF3 are pretty much the only new games i've liked to the point i want to finish till the end.

Pirate it first then buy it if you don't have a bandwidth problem. If you buy it, you can try my awesome trainer for it too :P

Posted

I love the series, all are great in their own right and should be played from 1-2-3 in order to get a full feel for the story but since ME2 was the first to be released for the PS3 Bioware made a DLC that allows you to skip ME1 and pick the major decisions if you want, I say play it though.