Welcome to dEViATED. We provide game trainers, cheats and gamehacking tutorials and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc game trainers for various old and new games to download and will expand to other platforms. Go ahead and have a look around, you will love our pc trainers!.

Not interested in trainers ? socialize with us, we talk about girls, booze, movies, music and basically anything and everything.

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Alien Isolation Trainer
Wolfenstein The New Order Trainer

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne v 1.24c PLUS 5 TRAINER

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 01:39 PM

Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne v 1.24c PLUS 5 TRAINER

Date: 23-01-10
Releaser: STN
Options.: 5

[ RELEASE NOTES ]

Happy New year guys, im back with a new release and a new trainer engine!. Starfields are nice but i wanted something new so here i am bringing back our lovely classic Mario to life. Warcraft 3 is kinda old game but Blizzard is keen on releasing patches and im on making trainers hahaa :P.

Well till the next release, enjoy yet another quality trainer from DEViATED!.WE ARE SERIOUSLY INSANE!

This trainer is for version 1.24C or 1.24.2.6378 (the latest patch) of the game.

[ TRAINER OPTIONS ]

See the NFO, i can't be bothered to post em here :P.

Been working on my new trn engine and finally its done, its SWEET :( or at least i think so lol. Well enjoy guys!

- STN

Attached Files

#2 kemicza

kemicza

Ex-Deviaters

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 05:28 PM

Good work! Awesome trainer :(

#3 Psy

Psy

Experienced Member

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 06:26 PM

Certainly is!

#4 Aspras

Aspras

Experienced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 10:46 AM

Nice template indeed.

#5 Penin47

Penin47

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 04:24 PM

Hey, I'm using your trainer but unfortunately it is not working correctly.
All options except the resources option are working,which i want most to work but isn't. All the other options work perfectly. I'm using the German version, which shouldn't be a problem though.
Any ideas to get it to work?

#6 Psy

Psy

Experienced Member

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 04:55 PM

http://deviatedhacki...roubleshooting/

#7 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 04:55 PM

I'm using the German version, which shouldn't be a problem though.

It should be the problem since the trainer was made for the english version. Try it with english version and then let me know. You are on the same version though ?(1.24c, its not the latest patch), huh well you would be cause otherwise none of the options would've worked.

#8 Penin47

Penin47

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 05:24 PM

Ok, I read the troubleshooting guide. did everything which is possible (e.g. Vista compatibility mode, administrator). I'm running Vista 64bit.COuld that be a problem?

"Try it with english version and then let me know"

I don't have English Version so I can't check if that is the problem.

#9 Psy

Psy

Experienced Member

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 05:34 PM

Have you previously used any game trainers under that 64-bit environment? 32-bit trainers should work fine on 32-bit games (processes) on a 64-bit OS.

#10 Penin47

Penin47

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 05:48 PM

yeah, i've used many trainers and they work under 64bit environment. but what I don't get is, that all options of your trainer work, except the resources option. weird.

man, I'd really like to be able to create my own trainers :angry:

lol, I can't even find the values for gold and wood in Frozen Throne with cheatEngine. totally noob :P

#11 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 05:58 PM

Okay, i bet its due to german thing but few things.

Are you playing custom games ?, it won't work on custom game since the players id change and i couldn't have been arsed to do it for custom game. Send me your "game.dll" and i will take a look.

man, I'd really like to be able to create my own trainers

Grab a memory searcher and play around with it. Next go ahead and read the tutorials about dma/code injection which is the next thing you will need to learn. Continue; :angry:

EDIT: just noticed you edited your post, if you want help with hacking this game, just post a new topic in gamehacking section since this thread is just for feedback related to the trainer.

#12 Penin47

Penin47

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 06:21 PM

You're completely right. the resources code is only working in the campaign. sadly. since i played through the campaign several times, i just wanted to play some custom games.
i know now how cheatengine is working with the resources, I googled around a bit. just put a 0 behind the value.
I'll just have to search the value over and over when i start the game. it is my only opportunity.

#13 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 06:37 PM

You're completely right. the resources code is only working in the campaign. sadly. since i played through the campaign several times, i just wanted to play some custom games.
i know now how cheatengine is working with the resources, I googled around a bit. just put a 0 behind the value.
I'll just have to search the value over and over when i start the game. it is my only opportunity.

You should've mentioned that dude, i was worried and thinking like "my trainer not working ? hows it possible, stn you sure you didn't mess anything up ?" lol.

In custom game, there are like 12 players, i can't remember correctly though what Id the first player get (it was incremented until the last player). I would've even given you the code location but right now im in dorm and don't have the source of my trainer. Can't remember the location.

You should check Psych's tutorial on WC3, it should really help you nail it
http://deviatedhacki...-resource-hack/
Hacking WC3 isn't all that hard, you can ask for help here if you fail :angry:

#14 kong

kong

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 10:55 AM

pro only source code ?

#15 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 11:02 AM

pro only source code ?

im not english so explain a bit although i wonder if what you posted is english either :angry:

#16 kong

kong

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 08:52 AM

im not english

sorry me too ...

are you going to share its source code and template you used.

#17 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:47 AM

Uhm no, i don't think so. Never intended it as such when i was coding. It also contains my hacks method which im very reluctant to share as its just specific to me only and not many guys know about it.

Besides if i make it public, it will be ripped like hell. So na, its just simple shit anyway, the frame/sprites is kept moving in a simple loop so you can code it pretty much easily aswell. I can help with that if you want.

#18 Steamer

Steamer

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 09:07 PM

The EXP-Hack works in MP (LAN only),too.
The only thing is,that the other Players get a disconnect.
So if you don´t want to lose any game,use it. :P

#19 kemicza

kemicza

Ex-Deviaters

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 09:17 PM

The EXP-Hack works in MP (LAN only),too.
The only thing is,that the other Players get a disconnect.
So if you don´t want to lose any game,use it. :P

You realize we don't support MP hacking? If you respect our work then don't even try to use it online.

Thanks

#20 asphedus1

asphedus1

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 06:52 PM

Hey, great trainer, however; I don't know if it's just me or not, but after the Night Elf campaign, throughout the Alliance campaign the trainer stops working?

#21 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 07:14 PM

Yeah, I have noticed that when later i was playing the game myself. Apparently this mistake in my trainer happened because i couldn't test the trainer fully due to the major work done on the gfx engine, lack of many users of the game and my general laziness. I know whats the problem but i couldn't have been arsed to make a quick trainer for myself even and just did a workaround in Mem-searcher hehe.

I can't promise a trainer mate, but if you can make use of the code instructions, i can post them. Or even mem searching is easier, just search for Resource value*10 and you should have it. Any help you need, just shoot wc3 is my bitch! :D

#22 kemicza

kemicza

Ex-Deviaters

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 09:31 PM

I made a trainer for this game, but for some reason I never had the time to finish it. STN how come you didn't use mouse routine for resources, this works flawless?

#23 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 04:23 AM

Of course i did, mine is based around player's id, i don't know how you did it.

#24 asphedus1

asphedus1

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 08:10 PM

Haha, darn :(

Well I've only USED and never even attempted to do anything of the sort..

And I'm not sure if you'd waste some time trying to teach me memory searching? :D

#25 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 03:24 AM

Simple as this.

Load CE(Cheat engine), search for your Resource value(on screen)*10. You will see only 1 or 2 address found, they are the resource modifier. IF there are plenty, go back in game, increase the resources, back to CE and search for the new resource value*10.

An example: My gold value in game is 80
In CE i would search for: 80*10 = 800

ITs the same for wood,food. Population is direct search i.e what you see on screen is what you search for.

Its not really that hard mate, if you need any help still, holla at me. I don't have the game anymore else i'd have made one considering im free these days.

Good luck