Welcome to dEViATED. We provide game trainers, cheats and gamehacking tutorials and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc game trainers for various old and new games to download and will expand to other platforms. Go ahead and have a look around, you will love our pc trainers!.

Not interested in trainers ? socialize with us, we talk about girls, booze, movies, music and basically anything and everything.

watch dogs trainer

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Watch Dogs Trainer
Wolfenstein The New Order Trainer

* * * * * 1 votes

Age Of Empires 2: The Conquerors (ver-1.0c)Working hack in gameranger

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_SkyBoyz_*

Guest_SkyBoyz_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2011 - 07:36 AM

I have a two hacking trainers called (COMBO PACK 3) and (King Raider Hack) :ph34r: ... Bt i got one simple problem these two trainers work on single player in PC game bt it does not work in multiplayer game which i use to play on (Gameranger).. <_< The game name is {Age of Empires: II Conquers}...and the version is 1.0c .. :P i just want to upgrade or fix those trainers to work in multiplayer... bt coz of my lack of coding knowledge i cant fix that hack.Iam just fuked up trying ollydbg tutorials... :o :mad: Bt nt able to understand a single shit... :o :o :o ..lastly i just want to say is >>>>>>> I NEED A WORKIN HACK FOR AOE 2 ver. 1.0c ...THAT CAN WORK ON GAMERANGER :D :D :wub: :wub: <<<<<<<For more info plz PM ME.........Thnkyou. :o :o ;) ;) :wub:

#2 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,521 posts
  • DEViATED IM:STN

Posted 03 April 2011 - 09:03 PM

Relax.

Those trainers are obviously coded to work in SP mode only, in fact almost all trainers are. Theres no way to make them work in MP. However, you can hack the game yourself depending on how tough the game cheat protections is and how much values are stored server-side.

I assume GameRanger is an anti-cheat protection system kinda like gameguard ? if so, you will have to first defeat it then achieve the actual hack.

That is all i can help you with, mp hacking is illegal and as such is NOT allowed here. Play clean and don't ruin the game for others by cheating.

#3 Guest_SkyBoyz_*

Guest_SkyBoyz_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2011 - 11:10 AM

Lolllllllllllllllllllllllll ... Plz google about gameranger before :P :D ..explaining the things to me.. ( sorry if i talked rude O:) )and firstly gameranger is not protected by Gameguard.It has an simple noob anticheat pritection ... :wub: :wub: n yea i wanna tell u that i have hacked the game many times whith cheat engine..bt the game goes out of sync...And the trainers iam taking about is made to work on multiplayer mode as well as single player bt it is just that the gameranger has updates his system so the hack is not working now .. n i payed 15$ for the hack ..bt now it dont works.. n from whom i buyed it ...he says i dont give guarentee. :ph34r: :mad: <_< .if u wan new hack then pay for it OO :D ..sorry if i waisted ur time...if u cant help its ok nvm plz ... :wub:

#4 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,521 posts
  • DEViATED IM:STN

Posted 06 April 2011 - 02:57 PM

We don't hack Multiplayer games, sorry. That is illegal.

Look elsewhere.