Welcome to dEViATED. We provide game trainers, cheats and gamehacking tutorials and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc game trainers for various old and new games to download and will expand to other platforms. Go ahead and have a look around, you will love our pc trainers!.

Not interested in trainers ? socialize with us, we talk about girls, booze, movies, music and basically anything and everything.

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Alien Isolation Trainer
Wolfenstein The New Order Trainer

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Amnesia: The Dark Descent PLUS 6 Trainer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
92 replies to this topic

#51 Archangel013

Archangel013

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 01:52 AM

I just tried it with Administrator mode, once I finally got my AV to ignore it... Amnesia crashes upon pressing F1, both in-game and at the menu.

EDIT: I should clarify; it crashes straight to desktop with a window popping up, saying it's collecting crash data. If any of the crash detail information is pertinent, I'll post it. Just let me know.

Edited by Archangel013, 23 September 2010 - 02:09 AM.

#52 iNTANGiBLE

iNTANGiBLE

Deviater

• DEViATERS
  • 1,590 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 02:51 AM

I think the trainer is injecting in an area it's not supposed to inject in. But with RETAIL, it worked nicely. :P

#53 Archangel013

Archangel013

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 02:52 AM

I just chose to activate/install it on Steam for cleanliness and management's sake lol. It's cool, though, maybe I'll just install the retail version, too, for other replays. =]

#54 iNTANGiBLE

iNTANGiBLE

Deviater

• DEViATERS
  • 1,590 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 01:00 PM

^ What do you mean :D ??

#55 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,716 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 01:37 PM

He's praising your trainer, dont worry lol. He means no other trainers worked for him except yours so thank you.

If im wrong, blame his confusing english :D

#56 iNTANGiBLE

iNTANGiBLE

Deviater

• DEViATERS
  • 1,590 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 01:42 PM

LOL, because he said: because not one trainer did not work for me. :D

#57 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,716 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 04:37 PM

With pleasure, how would you like to be killed ?. I specialize in killing people, contact me asap, trust me it'll be the best experience of your life :D. You can read the testimonials of people i killed.

#58 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,716 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 04:38 PM

shit..double-post ;p

#59 hollywoodbad

hollywoodbad

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 11:01 PM

First of all,Great job on all your work for us...The first trainer I used was from Game Copy World dated 09-09-10.It worked pretty well but after some amount of time I would open the menu,or items,(TAB,ESC) and my cursor would be gone.You could move the mouse around and finally highlight the item but couldn't see the pointer.Also when this happens,if I get a new item,it will not display in the inventory list.When you exit the game and restart,all is well.I had problems exiting the game without seeing a pointer...They pissed me off with the mouse pointer in the corner when you alt+tab out of the game and can't move the son of a bitch!...It was a mother fucker to end task.I don't know all the key tab commands to do it quickly but, I figured it out.I then seen the updated version on this sight.I used it and it will not work for me.I also tried run as admin and still would not work.I am using the retail VER. 1.0 . There is an update for the game but, I have not downloaded it.Win 7 64 bit legit.My laptop is updated with the latest Microjunk and stuff.Hope this helps you out if you care.I guess I will update the game and see if the patch will work with the trainer.Thanks again for the work you have put into this and all other games.

Edited by hollywoodbad, 03 October 2010 - 11:02 PM.

#60 SunBeam

SunBeam

Tamed

• n00b
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 01:17 PM

Just started this game, as I found it very intriguing (reminded me of Thief series) :P Will share my own, if you don't mind :PP Maybe a paper even? :P

Cheerios,
Sun

#61 RazTK

RazTK

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 03:29 PM

Is the trainer compatible with v1.0.1?

#62 iNTANGiBLE

iNTANGiBLE

Deviater

• DEViATERS
  • 1,590 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 03:30 PM

Well you can test it. Doesn't take time to download :D I don't have that version.

#63 RazTK

RazTK

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 03:42 PM

Okay, I just did. As soon as I launch the game and press F1 it crashes the game. :-( Would be cool if you could update it, as there's no other trainer on the net for v1.0.1 (not that I could find, anyway).

#64 iNTANGiBLE

iNTANGiBLE

Deviater

• DEViATERS
  • 1,590 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 03:43 PM

Sorry, but I think I uninstalled the game :D

#65 FeVerSeCtioN

FeVerSeCtioN

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 11:36 PM

We need it for v.1.0.1... :)

#66 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,716 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 12:03 AM

hmm can't you guys downgrade to the version the trainer is intended for ?.

#67 FeVerSeCtioN

FeVerSeCtioN

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:27 PM

hmm can't you guys downgrade to the version the trainer is intended for ?.

downgrade version dont work with ATI Readon that i have..

#68 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,716 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:15 AM

that sucks :PP. Int already uninstalled the game. How can i make it up to you ? with a cookie maybe ? :P

#69 Jill

Jill

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 04:56 AM

does anyone have a working trainer? for steam?

#70 Archangel013

Archangel013

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 05:06 AM

does anyone have a working trainer? for steam?

I don't think there is one. As far as I know, it's only retail version that has a trainer; none of the ones I've found have been compatible with Steam's.

#71 Wolveria

Wolveria

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 11:58 PM

Going to try to use this for the Steam version. However, I just joined, and I'm trying to figure out how to download/where to extract the .rar. Never downloaded a trainer before, and I couldn't for the life of me find a how-to thread. So my dumbness will try to figure it out in the meantime. :PP

#72 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,716 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 09:03 AM

^ Goto the first page here > http://deviatedhacki...plus-6-trainer/

Scroll down until you see "Attached File(s)", click on that. Save it to your PC, run the archive then the trainer inside. You don't need to extract it even. Easy huh ? :PP.

#73 Jill

Jill

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 07:29 PM

Going to try to use this for the Steam version. However, I just joined, and I'm trying to figure out how to download/where to extract the .rar. Never downloaded a trainer before, and I couldn't for the life of me find a how-to thread. So my dumbness will try to figure it out in the meantime. :PP

It doesn't work for steam, brah.

#74 YesButDidYouEverTryToDoHow

YesButDidYouEverTryToDoHow

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:27 AM

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

#75 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,716 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 06:29 PM

I thought english was easy to understand but just reading that^ , i change my mind :P.

Can anyone translate it for me ? :)