Welcome to dEViATED. We provide game trainers, cheats and gamehacking tutorials and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc game trainers for various old and new games to download and will expand to other platforms. Go ahead and have a look around, you will love our pc trainers!.

Not interested in trainers ? socialize with us, we talk about girls, booze, movies, music and basically anything and everything.

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Age of Wonders 3 Trainer
Thief Trainer
Castlevania Lord of Shadows 2 Trainer
South Park Stick Of Truth Trainer

Photo
- - - - -

Mafia II PLUS 15 Trainer

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#46 iNTANGiBLE

iNTANGiBLE

Deviater

• DEViATERS
  • 1,581 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 08:00 PM

Since the game isn't crashing, I think it's an AV problem. Turn your AV off and add the trainer to the AV's exceptions list. Also, run the trainer in administrator mode.

#47 juice900

juice900

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 07:06 PM

hey i have a problem. I download the trainer of mafia 2 for all versions,I have the steam v1.0.0.0 and the trainer said wait for 2 min,past 2 min,still not activate.Can you help me find mafia 2 trainer steam v1.0.0.0 that works

#48 STN

STN

zzz

• Wicked DICK
  • 5,139 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 07:17 PM

Just be patient for a while. The game uses Sigscanning which takes a while to scan. If it fails, you should get an error message.

Also you sure you have disabled AV and followed the other instructions correctly ?

#49 iNTANGiBLE

iNTANGiBLE

Deviater

• DEViATERS
  • 1,581 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 10:02 PM

If you have version 1.0 then try using the normal trainer (NOT the all versions one).

#50 justforthispost

justforthispost

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:37 PM

I've just downloaded both versions of this trainer but can't get them to work. I've installed the Skidrow version of Mafia 2 together with update #4 also cracked by Skidrow.

I launch the trainer (as administrator) and then launch the game (also as administrator). However the trainer keeps saying Game is not running. AV is turned off and I'm on 64bit Win 7.

Any idea's?

#51 STN

STN

zzz

• Wicked DICK
  • 5,139 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:57 PM

It's simple: in the game's directory (where the game is installed), change the game's executable name to "mafia2" (without quotes and all letters are lowercase)

#52 justforthispost

justforthispost

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 04:02 PM

Thanks for your reply. This indeed works!

Now I'm also able to play Jimmy's Vendetta with the trainer. All other trainers I tried made the game crash.

#53 Yishen

Yishen

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 02:28 AM

Hello there,

Can I have the password for the Mafia II trainer? I have purchased a period of time ago..can you please pm me the password? cause I will like to replay the Mafia II but need trainer badly that i have purchased..

Thanks..

#54 Yishen

Yishen

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 01:21 PM

hi there,

I have been pm STN but i don't know why he didn't reply me, i guess he's busy .. so I will like to know the Mafia II +15 trainer, i have purchased it quite some time, and when i redownloaded the file, the winrar file prompts me with password, I will like to know what's he winrar password? please pm me asap.. i want to know the password and starts playing mafia II ..

Thanks million! :D

#55 STN

STN

zzz

• Wicked DICK
  • 5,139 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 01:37 PM

PM'ed you.

#56 iAnimeDeath

iAnimeDeath

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:34 PM

Okay someone mentioned with their steam version of the game the game crashes after a certain time. I can confirm this using the all version one. I am trying to find the latest update fix for the the game. Anyone know where to find update 5 fix? I found a place to download the whole thing with update 5 included but I do not feel like dl 7.18 GB for the simple crackfix. I have already played this game way back in the past and saw it on steam and realized it was good and I could now buy it which I did. Thanks for the trainer. I know it will work once I get the right crack fix on it.

#57 iNTANGiBLE

iNTANGiBLE

Deviater

• DEViATERS
  • 1,581 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:03 PM

Okay someone mentioned with their steam version of the game the game crashes after a certain time. I can confirm this using the all version one. I am trying to find the latest update fix for the the game. Anyone know where to find update 5 fix? I found a place to download the whole thing with update 5 included but I do not feel like dl 7.18 GB for the simple crackfix. I have already played this game way back in the past and saw it on steam and realized it was good and I could now buy it which I did. Thanks for the trainer. I know it will work once I get the right crack fix on it.

Hmm, someone in the past said that the all-versions trainer works on their version (other than 1.0) without the No Reload and Enemies Can't Shoot options.
About the crashing: sorry, but I have no idea why is that happening :/ I myself just have the 1.0 cracked version and I keep playing it multiple times with my trainer :P :D