Welcome to dEViATED. We provide game trainers, cheats and gamehacking tutorials and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc game trainers for various old and new games to download and will expand to other platforms. Go ahead and have a look around, you will love our pc trainers!.

Not interested in trainers ? socialize with us, we talk about girls, booze, movies, music and basically anything and everything.

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Age of Wonders 3 Trainer
Thief Trainer
Castlevania Lord of Shadows 2 Trainer
South Park Stick Of Truth Trainer

Photo
- - - - -

Mafia II PLUS 15 Trainer

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#31 Ingo

Ingo

Getting Tamed

• Donators
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:57 PM

Don't tell me that was unexpected!? Yeah! It's running perfectly!

#32 iNTANGiBLE

iNTANGiBLE

Deviater

• DEViATERS
  • 1,581 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:07 PM

Alright, good to hear that :blink:

#33 Ingo

Ingo

Getting Tamed

• Donators
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:24 PM

With one or two limitations. It seems the "no reload" trainer does not work. Also the "enemies can''t shoot" trainer.

What definitively works is

- health
- one hit kill
- ammo
- freeze timer
- boost car
- no engine failure
- cars go backwards (for what is it good?)
- no recoil
- rapid fire
- max. accuracy (how can I tell?)

so the most important trainer features are doing a good job!

#34 iNTANGiBLE

iNTANGiBLE

Deviater

• DEViATERS
  • 1,581 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:32 PM

Hmm, I remember before I published the trainer, I had a problem with the "No Reload" and "Enemies Can't Shoot" options, but I fixed it then :S

The Cars Go Backwards option is mainly for fun :blink: sometimes it can make your get-away easier.

You can tell that Maximum Accuracy is working when the cross-hair lines stick together, or your shots are as steady as a piss :D

#35 STN

STN

zzz

• Wicked DICK
  • 5,157 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 08:02 PM

your shots are as steady as a piss

lol. I can disagree here :blink:

#36 Ingo

Ingo

Getting Tamed

• Donators
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 09:15 PM

STN, can you proof that? :blink:

#37 STN

STN

zzz

• Wicked DICK
  • 5,157 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:26 AM

Yeah i can but it may get a little graphical :blink:

#38 deadpitbx

deadpitbx

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 02:59 AM

hello all

im sorta having some prob using this trainer..i downloaded the skidrow mafia 2 game frm torrent and mafia 2 1.2 fixed files from here http://gf.wiretarget.com/mafia_2.htm and when i execute the trainer it does say the game is running but when i hit F1 to activate it it does not do anything nor say the trainer is activated ( i tried both )..what am i doing wrong? i was looking foreward getting the full version trainer for this game but it seems every trainer i used doesnt work

Edited by deadpitbx, 15 February 2011 - 03:01 AM.

#39 iNTANGiBLE

iNTANGiBLE

Deviater

• DEViATERS
  • 1,581 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 07:58 AM

It's probably an AV problem. Turn the AV off and add the trainer to the AV's exceptions list.

#40 Ingo

Ingo

Getting Tamed

• Donators
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 12:36 PM

It's me again... :blink:

Meanwhile I bought this game. The plan was to get success to all game updates and to use your all versions trainer if I want to do some stupid killings.
The game is the steam version (big crap!). I can make the trainer to recognize the game by renaming the executable to "mafia2.exe" in low cases. I also can activate the trainer. After pressing F1 and waiting for a while the voice sais "Trainer is activated". The next thing that happens is the game is crashing. Not always immediately but definitely.

In your first post of this thread you wrote "There are two versions of the trainer: one that will probably work for all versions and the other that will only work for the SKiDROW crack fix and the Steam version." So I tried the other trainer version too. When I activate it by pressing F1 a message appears telling me that I use the wrong game version.

Another problem is that I can't check which update is installed because steam (big crap, did I tell?) installs updates by itself. The version of the executable is 1.0.0.1. Could that be true?

I'm going to dispear by this game/trainer. Can you give me a hint? Can you help me?

#41 iNTANGiBLE

iNTANGiBLE

Deviater

• DEViATERS
  • 1,581 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 01:52 PM

Ah, I get it. The original version of the game has some protection (if code is changed, the game crashes), which the cracked version doesn't have, so I suggest that you get a crack, because frankly, I can't even get original Steam games so I can try to disable the protection :blink:

#42 Alex_MeRcer61

Alex_MeRcer61

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 03:05 AM

It won't work for me.... please help me..!!!

#43 STN

STN

zzz

• Wicked DICK
  • 5,157 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 08:23 AM

explain what you did and did not do. Contrary to what you think, no, we don't know magic and can't know what you have done wrong.

Also read the trainer troubleshooting guide.

#44 rashed

rashed

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:30 AM

This trainer is good :lol:

#45 hassanizurz

hassanizurz

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 07:43 PM

hay daviaters, i tried the trainer (mafia2 allversions) the trainer is activated but when i press the hotkeys there is no response, can u help with this??