Welcome to dEViATED. We provide game trainers, cheats and gamehacking tutorials and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc game trainers for various old and new games to download and will expand to other platforms. Go ahead and have a look around, you will love our pc trainers!.

Not interested in trainers ? socialize with us, we talk about girls, booze, movies, music and basically anything and everything.

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Alien Isolation Trainer
Wolfenstein The New Order Trainer

Photo
- - - - -

Mafia II PLUS 15 Trainer

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#51 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,716 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:57 PM

It's simple: in the game's directory (where the game is installed), change the game's executable name to "mafia2" (without quotes and all letters are lowercase)

#52 justforthispost

justforthispost

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 04:02 PM

Thanks for your reply. This indeed works!

Now I'm also able to play Jimmy's Vendetta with the trainer. All other trainers I tried made the game crash.

#53 Yishen

Yishen

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 02:28 AM

Hello there,

Can I have the password for the Mafia II trainer? I have purchased a period of time ago..can you please pm me the password? cause I will like to replay the Mafia II but need trainer badly that i have purchased..

Thanks..

#54 Yishen

Yishen

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 01:21 PM

hi there,

I have been pm STN but i don't know why he didn't reply me, i guess he's busy .. so I will like to know the Mafia II +15 trainer, i have purchased it quite some time, and when i redownloaded the file, the winrar file prompts me with password, I will like to know what's he winrar password? please pm me asap.. i want to know the password and starts playing mafia II ..

Thanks million! :D

#55 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,716 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 01:37 PM

PM'ed you.

#56 iAnimeDeath

iAnimeDeath

Getting Tamed

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:34 PM

Okay someone mentioned with their steam version of the game the game crashes after a certain time. I can confirm this using the all version one. I am trying to find the latest update fix for the the game. Anyone know where to find update 5 fix? I found a place to download the whole thing with update 5 included but I do not feel like dl 7.18 GB for the simple crackfix. I have already played this game way back in the past and saw it on steam and realized it was good and I could now buy it which I did. Thanks for the trainer. I know it will work once I get the right crack fix on it.

#57 iNTANGiBLE

iNTANGiBLE

Deviater

• DEViATERS
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:03 PM

Okay someone mentioned with their steam version of the game the game crashes after a certain time. I can confirm this using the all version one. I am trying to find the latest update fix for the the game. Anyone know where to find update 5 fix? I found a place to download the whole thing with update 5 included but I do not feel like dl 7.18 GB for the simple crackfix. I have already played this game way back in the past and saw it on steam and realized it was good and I could now buy it which I did. Thanks for the trainer. I know it will work once I get the right crack fix on it.

Hmm, someone in the past said that the all-versions trainer works on their version (other than 1.0) without the No Reload and Enemies Can't Shoot options.
About the crashing: sorry, but I have no idea why is that happening :/ I myself just have the 1.0 cracked version and I keep playing it multiple times with my trainer :P :D

#58 Merkury

Merkury

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 02:11 PM

So, I understand that this trainer won't work with Steam version of the game?

Kinda sad that there's no such info on main page - quite useful information before buying this trainer.

#59 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,716 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:38 PM

So, I understand that this trainer won't work with Steam version of the game?

Kinda sad that there's no such info on main page - quite useful information before buying this trainer.

What do you mean ? I am sorry but blaming us when you can't read is not at all fair

This is what the main page says

There are two versions of the trainer: one that will probably work for all versions and the other that will only work for the SKiDROW crack fix and the Steam version. For the all versions one, you'll need to wait for about 2 minutes after pressing F1. BUT BE WARNED: THE ORIGINAL EXECUTABLE FILES FOR THIS GAME HAVE SOME SORT OF PROTECTION, SO IF YOU USE ANY TRAINER (NOT JUST MY TRAINER), YOU MAY GET MANY CRASHES, SO I ADVICE YOU TO USE THE SKIDROW CRACK FIX BECAUSE THEY TOOK OUT THAT PROTECTION IN THEIR CRACK.
WHEN USING THE FULL TRAINER FOR ALL VERSIONS, YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR ABOUT TWO MINUTES AFTER YOU PRESS F1. AFTER THAT, YOU CAN USE THE HOTKEYS.

I've included a mini trainer (only Unlimited Health and Unlimited Ammo work) (dvt-mafia2.mini is for SKiDROW/Steam only; dvt-mafia2allversions.mini is for all versions).

There is also a promo trainer included which is for the purpose of testing if it will work for your version or not. It takes time for us to make a promo trainer as it is a separate trainer but we do it so people can make sure the trainer will work for their version.

I honestly don't know what other information you need.

#60 Merkury

Merkury

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 08:27 PM

I guess I was too excited after finding that this trainer works (according to main page) with steam version.

I went through dozens of trainers in last 2 days and they were either incompatibile or caused crashed.

Promo trainer worked out fine so I purschased full one. It works from time to time but mostly it crashes the game after pressing F1 or one of num pads.

In here -> http://deviatedtrain...duct_id=57click <- there is no info about possible problems with steam version. That's what made me kinda upset after buying it.

To summarize, there is no way to make this trainer work with current steam version of Mafia II right?

Just want to make sure, so I stop trying to launch it :P (Skidrow's cracks are causing steam errors when starting the game and I see no point to download their version from torrents when I have a legit copy).

Cheers!

#61 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,716 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 11:54 PM

That is weird, i'll contact the author to see whats up.

I did play the game with this trainer like a few months back and it was fine, not sure if steam may have done an update after that. Anyway, it should be sorted out if its trainer fault...don't worry.

#62 iNTANGiBLE

iNTANGiBLE

Deviater

• DEViATERS
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 01:39 AM

Was there a new update to the game recently?

#63 Merkury

Merkury

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 06:27 PM

About update - I really have no idea... Bought it during summer sale and just recently decided to play it.

I have no dlc or other stuff, just standard game.

Version of the "mafia2.exe" file is 1.0.0.1 (according to Windows properties) 

And of course steam does not let people check update history or anything...

If there's any way I can provide additional info let me know, I will do what I can to help.

Edited by Merkury, 19 July 2014 - 06:30 PM.

#64 iNTANGiBLE

iNTANGiBLE

Deviater

• DEViATERS
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:53 PM

Only thing that's popping to mind is an antivirus' interference. If you've checked that and still it didn't work, then we can refund you :/

Sorry for the inconvenience :/

#65 Merkury

Merkury

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:36 AM

I'm not running any antivirus software currently.

For quite some time any games I play are running on virtual machine.

About refund - naah, it's fine.

Maybe you will have some spare time to investigate if Steam pushed some update and modify your trainer ;)

#66 westwar

westwar

Getting Tamed

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 07:17 AM

I'm having an issue with the promo trainer I was trying out before purchasing the full version on the Steam version. I can activate the trainer just fine and it seems to work perfectly up until I try to interact with particular things, I started a new game and had a crash at the lockpick training when I went to interact with the knob and a crash when I tried exit the alley after stealing the car from the fenced off alley for the salvage guy, if I exit the trainer it works fine.

I tried getting rid of antivirus, running as admin, even run in Windows 7 compatibility since I'm unfortunately on 8.1 at this time. I can't really think of anything else that could be stopping it and as mentioned above the version of the .exe is still 1.0.0.1.

#67 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,716 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 10:16 AM

Well the author of the trainer is busy and has actually been kind of inactivate as far as his deviated status goes.

I have been thinking about updating the trainer and taking it over myself but i don't know if this trainer is even worth it as the game is so old and no idea how intangible feels about it. 

#68 westwar

westwar

Getting Tamed

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 06:49 PM

I understand if it's not updated due to the age of the game. If you do decide to update it though I'd be more than willing to pay for the trainer.

#69 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,716 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 02:13 AM

I'll talk to the author.

And yeah this trainer did need a little update as some options were buggy. I love this game (one of my favorites) so i should be done with a trainer fast :D

#70 Merkury

Merkury

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 03:46 PM

I have been thinking about updating the trainer and taking it over myself but i don't know if this trainer is even worth it as the game is so old and no idea how intangible feels about it. 

And yeah this trainer did need a little update as some options were buggy. I love this game (one of my favorites) so i should be done with a trainer fast :D

Damn, this is great news indeed ;) Really looking forward to this update of yours.

I really love this game, even though it's a little old - hell, original Mafia is stil the best game from this group in my opinion :P

#71 lacosanova

lacosanova

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 08:08 PM

IS there any updates on the trainer.

Test the demo, the game keep crashing (im using Steam).

Wouldnt mind to buy the full version as olong it works fine tho. LOL :D

#72 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,716 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 06:34 AM

Life got incredibly busy after my last post in this thread. I am in the middle of something right now that is taking all my time but this trainer is in the list among others that i want to finish whenever i get the time for a breather. Don't know when thats going to happen but i can tell you that this trainer is coming no idea when though :(

#73 chowdary

chowdary

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 04:12 PM

nice thank you.