Welcome to dEViATED. We provide game trainers, cheats and gamehacking tutorials and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc game trainers for various old and new games to download and will expand to other platforms. Go ahead and have a look around, you will love our pc trainers!.

Not interested in trainers ? socialize with us, we talk about girls, booze, movies, music and basically anything and everything.

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Alien Isolation Trainer
Wolfenstein The New Order Trainer

Photo
- - - - -

PC Game Release List

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#26 Psy

Psy

Experienced Member

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 07:32 PM

oooo... Bioshock 2 is out. I'm gonna have to grab this and do a release :) Xlive though, so it'll take a bit longer, and there'll be a lower amount of trainers that's for sure. Now that my net has settled down.

#27 kemicza

kemicza

Ex-Deviaters

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 08:40 PM

oooo... Bioshock 2 is out. I'm gonna have to grab this and do a release :) Xlive though, so it'll take a bit longer, and there'll be a lower amount of trainers that's for sure. Now that my net has settled down.

Awesome, it's out! I need to get it aswell :P

#28 Psy

Psy

Experienced Member

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 11:36 PM

A modified Unreal Engine 2.5 under the hood and xlive. Sounds like fun already, lol

#29 Psy

Psy

Experienced Member

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 08:29 PM

Updated to reflect the setback of Medal of Honor and to show some recent releases.

#30 Psy

Psy

Experienced Member

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 10:43 AM

Updated to reflect recent releases.

#31 Psy

Psy

Experienced Member

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 10:17 AM

Updated again; reflects known game releases until nearly 6 months down the line.

#32 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 05:11 PM

There doesn't seem to be a lot of releases after march. Not a good thing.

#33 Psy

Psy

Experienced Member

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 05:12 PM

To be honest I can't get a hold of a lot of info after about June time, so i'm not sure it's a 100% indication, although top games are usually announced well before. There have been a lot of games recently that have been shifted to a (much!) later date, which isn't too encouraging. I guess we'll see how this year turns out game wise. I think the frantic last couple of weeks isn't anything to go by :P

#34 kemicza

kemicza

Ex-Deviaters

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 07:21 PM

Installed a few of these newest games, and some run around 20fps to 5fps on my gfx card :P.

Have to wait if they repair my broken one or send me a new one, and that's an if, else I'll have to buy a new one I guess..

Tried playing battlefield bad company 2 and was really slow! Like playing the game in slow motion, but I did manage to kill a few :P

#35 Psy

Psy

Experienced Member

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 10:18 PM

I thought I was having double-vision for a sec there ^ :P That's a good indicator to sign off now me thinks :P Yep, BFBC2 is pretty demanding. Quad-core CPU is recommended etc, which is a change from the usual. Laters..

#36 kemicza

kemicza

Ex-Deviaters

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 12:33 AM

Jah sorry for double posting, didn't even notice, I thought my post was declined cus my internet connection was lagging a lot at that point.
Deleted tho post now, to avoid people getting paranoid :P...

For I can see the game looks nice, but nothing more special. Hmm Quad core you say, so even if I get my gfx card, the dual core won't be enough. That's why I always tell to do your programming in asm! Nobody believes me, like that clown who has been hiding for over 5 years under my bed.

#37 -DEViL-

-DEViL-

Ex-DVT

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 10:50 AM

downloading bfbc2 atm and there are several other few releases as well which it's releasing this month which one of them is really cool:
Just Cause 2 - March 26th
and working on necrovision atm,i may release the trainer for it next week.

#38 Psy

Psy

Experienced Member

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 12:30 PM

I didn't think you'd still be doing that one :P (necro). Heh.

#39 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:36 PM

eXtreme the MAN!. he will become the first guy to release a trainer for necrovision(pain engine). Its an honour because not even CH which gets paid, has a release. That will be if extreme does release :P, come on man you've been saying this for like forever "i'll release it next week", when is the next week gonna come ? :P

#40 Psy

Psy

Experienced Member

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 02:24 PM

It's pain in the ass this game. I did a health hack after hours of finding decent unique values to use etc. You can't use the stack in this game, use registers or pretty much anything else as it all flows through one massive loop. I figured due to the shitty nature of the game anyway to give it a miss as it's not worth the effort. But props if a release is done :P

#41 -DEViL-

-DEViL-

Ex-DVT

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 02:15 PM

I didn't think you'd still be doing that one :P (necro). Heh.

why not lol,DEViATED says:"i'm the guy with the gun not the pain engine":P

eXtreme the MAN!. he will become the first guy to release a trainer for necrovision(pain engine). Its an honour because not even CH which gets paid, has a release. That will be if extreme does release :D, come on man you've been saying this for like forever "i'll release it next week", when is the next week gonna come ? :D

well,till now all of the hacks has been done and all of'em are completely stable and working.i just need to done a few more tests then release the trainer.playing the game atm to see if any option works correct or not. :PP i can 100% confirm that this trainer's coming next week.:D
for now i just want to tell everyone that this release is a real kick ass one.:D

#42 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 07:02 PM

FOO SUREE!! NIGGAAAR :P

#43 DABhand

DABhand

Experienced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 12:47 AM

Looking forward more and more to the expansion to DA:O, will have to play the game again from scratch to get to the point of going straight into the expansion :P

#44 Psy

Psy

Experienced Member

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 09:58 AM

I never played through the first :P

#45 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 11:26 AM

I never played through the first :P

me neither :D

#46 DABhand

DABhand

Experienced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 07:58 PM

After playing the expansion 3 weeks ago or something like that, I was disappointed. It was more a few maps to play on, not really an expansion but more an add-on.

#47 iNTANGiBLE

iNTANGiBLE

Deviater

• DEViATERS
  • 1,592 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 06:33 AM

Singularity:

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50O3BxaQ-co

Time Manipulation Device: Deadlock Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXUO8l5NCIY

It's coming out on the 29th of June. CAN'T WAIT :P

#48 Psy

Psy

Experienced Member

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 08:03 AM

Finally... been waiting for this since early last year :P I'm more interested in something like AC3 though. This just looks like another failed attempt at a sci-fi shooter which again has some sort of roots in WW2. I mean come on! Change the pace a little bit.

Edit list updated.

#49 iNTANGiBLE

iNTANGiBLE

Deviater

• DEViATERS
  • 1,592 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 08:24 AM

But it looks cool :P

#50 Psy

Psy

Experienced Member

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:30 AM

They make ALL games look cool on trailers do they not :P It's part of the sell.

Official Trainer Hosters:  
Affiliates:

Like our work ? Why not follow us on deviatedhacking youtube facebook page deviated twitter +deviatedhacking page