Welcome to dEViATED. We provide game trainers, cheats and gamehacking tutorials and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc game trainers for various old and new games to download and will expand to other platforms. Go ahead and have a look around, you will love our pc trainers!.

Not interested in trainers ? socialize with us, we talk about girls, booze, movies, music and basically anything and everything.

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Age of Wonders 3 Trainer
Thief Trainer
Castlevania Lord of Shadows 2 Trainer
South Park Stick Of Truth Trainer

Photo
- - - - -

PC Game Release List

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#16 kemicza

kemicza

Ex-Deviaters

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 07:41 PM

AC2 now push back until nearly the same time March :( And here I was thinking Feb was going be great. Crap.

Ah damn, I thought the same. Indeed, crap, but I hope it's for a good reason, and not for implementing stuff like xlive :P

#17 DABhand

DABhand

Experienced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 12:04 PM

Looks like Ubi and EA are going head to head with C&C4 and AC2. I feel Ubi may edge that one on sales.

#18 Traxin

Traxin

Getting Tamed

• n00b
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 04:25 PM

Looks like Ubi and EA are going head to head with C&C4 and AC2. I feel Ubi may edge that one on sales.

Agreed.
Assassins Creed was the bomb, and I hear AC2 is just as dope (if not doper!).

#19 -DEViL-

-DEViL-

Ex-DVT

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 07:41 PM

in my opinion M$ is doing an not illegal work by placing anti debug on games and encrypting in game values i mean wtf?!this is our own memory and game is running on our memory and we want to change what ever we like and this doesn't concerns anyone and now how the hell the m$ allows himself to manage our memory and tell us you can't change anything?!fuck off m$,cause you're over following too fucking much,lol.

#20 kemicza

kemicza

Ex-Deviaters

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:26 AM

in my opinion M$ is doing an not illegal work by placing anti debug on games and encrypting in game values i mean wtf?!this is our own memory and game is running on our memory and we want to change what ever we like and this doesn't concerns anyone and now how the hell the m$ allows himself to manage our memory and tell us you can't change anything?!fuck off m$,cause you're over following too fucking much,lol.

Pull yourself together man, you've gotta be cool. You can't show your weakness or MS will laugh at us.

#21 -DEViL-

-DEViL-

Ex-DVT

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 09:26 AM

Pull yourself together man, you've gotta be cool. You can't show your weakness or MS will laugh at us.

i'm cool bro,m$ xlive protections is nothing against hackers and easily beatable and it's really stupid to place any protection like this in games.

#22 kemicza

kemicza

Ex-Deviaters

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 12:04 PM

i'm cool bro,m$ xlive protections is nothing against hackers and easily beatable and it's really stupid to place any protection like this in games.

:) thats more like it !!

#23 Psy

Psy

Experienced Member

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 12:45 PM

Lol. Certainly. Oh, the power of positive thinking... yeh right :)

I noticed a fucked up thing earlier. After upgrading to the latest version of xlive, Fallout 3's xlive integration just stops working. Effectively, xlive has killed itself on this game! L O L. They screwed up there for sure..

#24 kemicza

kemicza

Ex-Deviaters

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 09:36 PM

Lol. Certainly. Oh, the power of positive thinking... yeh right :)

I noticed a fucked up thing earlier. After upgrading to the latest version of xlive, Fallout 3's xlive integration just stops working. Effectively, xlive has killed itself on this game! L O L. They screwed up there for sure..

This just proves how fuckedup xlive can be. Another bad idea why the game industry shouldn't implement xlive. FAIl! .... epic

#25 Aspras

Aspras

Experienced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 05:01 PM

Its kind of ironic, we hate on MS while we can't live without them.

#26 Psy

Psy

Experienced Member

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 07:32 PM

oooo... Bioshock 2 is out. I'm gonna have to grab this and do a release :) Xlive though, so it'll take a bit longer, and there'll be a lower amount of trainers that's for sure. Now that my net has settled down.

#27 kemicza

kemicza

Ex-Deviaters

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 08:40 PM

oooo... Bioshock 2 is out. I'm gonna have to grab this and do a release :) Xlive though, so it'll take a bit longer, and there'll be a lower amount of trainers that's for sure. Now that my net has settled down.

Awesome, it's out! I need to get it aswell :P

#28 Psy

Psy

Experienced Member

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 11:36 PM

A modified Unreal Engine 2.5 under the hood and xlive. Sounds like fun already, lol

#29 Psy

Psy

Experienced Member

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 08:29 PM

Updated to reflect the setback of Medal of Honor and to show some recent releases.

#30 Psy

Psy

Experienced Member

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 10:43 AM

Updated to reflect recent releases.

Official Trainer Hosters:  
Affiliates:

Like our work ? Why not follow us on deviatedhacking youtube facebook page deviated twitter +deviatedhacking page