Welcome to dEViATED. We provide game trainers, cheats and gamehacking tutorials and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc game trainers for various old and new games to download and will expand to other platforms. Go ahead and have a look around, you will love our pc trainers!.

Not interested in trainers ? socialize with us, we talk about girls, booze, movies, music and basically anything and everything.

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Alien Isolation Trainer
Wolfenstein The New Order Trainer

Photo
- - - - -

Signature Scanner

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 kemicza

kemicza

Ex-Deviaters

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 05:35 PM

Please do not spread this application to any other website. This is exclusive for members from this forum.

This application will scan a byte pattern through a certain process and module.
If it succeeds it will return the beginning address of the the given pattern and
the lenght of the given pattern.

USAGE/NOTE:
1) Select your process and press Set button
2) Select a DLL if needed
3) Enter your signature byte per byte seprated by a space.
4) Press the scan button and wait, result will show up and the lenght
of your pattern

Example:
The xlive memory bypass pattern (Found by Psych) is:
8B EC 83 EC 20 53 56 57 8D 45 E0 33 F6 50 FF 75 0C 8B F9

Writing these bytes into the Signature Pattern box will search for this pattern
through the selected process/module. If it succeeds it returns the address in memory
where this pattern starts. Also it will return the lenght of the given pattern.

Make sure you always write 2 numbers for every byte. Do not use a 0 in front of it
like: 0FF. Just a plain byte XY where x and y must be a hex number (0 TO F).

The Xlive button will try to patch the memory checks that xlive does. This does not
disable any debugging code, just the memory check. If you don't know what this is then
don't even use it. Make sure your game does use xlive, eventough I've implement checks
to not patch if the xlive.dll is not found.

The "No Module/Refresh" button will refresh the module's list. If you want to scan the
module of the EXE itself, then just press the button to make it blank. Blank means it
will scan from the base of the EXE itself.

Enjoy!

v1.0: 19:23 27/06/2010
-----------------------
No extra notes for this release, because it's the first one :).

Attached Files

#2 CJB

CJB

Experienced Member

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 05:45 PM

Wow nice little snippet you got there. I will test it later on. To see how fast it is. Cause else the source code can be really handy for me to put it inside the trainers ^^

#3 kemicza

kemicza

Ex-Deviaters

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 05:57 PM

This is actually a release without the source code. Just the application.

I would really appreciate if you could test it. Also try the xlive patcher, if it works.

Thanks

#4 CJB

CJB

Experienced Member

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 06:12 PM

Just tested it. And guess what, as expected.. works like a charm :D

gimme gimme gimme :)

#5 kemicza

kemicza

Ex-Deviaters

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 06:28 PM

You can implement this two ways in your trainer. One would be to inject a dll, and read the memory directly and use a scan function to search your signature. A second method is to just use ReadProcessMemory and compare your signature through this way.

But I failed many times trying to figure out a good and fast method. And I'm still not confident it will work 100%. There's always something that fails for some reason. I spent hours sometimes on a small bug, really frustrating. But hopefully it will work good enough now.

#6 CJB

CJB

Experienced Member

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 08:34 PM

Yeah I know what you mean. I also managed to make a scanner. But I dont think 5 minutes for each signature is handy :)

#7 Bastiaan

Bastiaan

Experienced Member

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 08:41 PM

Yeah I know what you mean. I also managed to make a scanner. But I dont think 5 minutes for each signature is handy :)

Just an idea:
If the trainer is opened for the first time do a search and save what you found in a file.
When it's run again check if the bytes in the file are still in the same place (save the place too in the file).
If not run the search again.

#8 CJB

CJB

Experienced Member

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 08:53 PM

Well my idea was to put it in trainers. Cause then the trainer wont need to update on every single game patch. If you know what I mean. :)

#9 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,714 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 10:00 PM

Nice APP!, i am sure it would come in handy

#10 Aspras

Aspras

Experienced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 11:48 AM

Very nice. In case you used C/C++ you can add these lines to make the controls use the theme of the operating system, not that it makes any difference but I just hate the way those controls look so out of style :)

#pragma comment(linker,"/manifestdependency:\"type='win32' name='Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls' ""version='6.0.0.0' processorArchitecture='X86' publicKeyToken='6595b64144ccf1df' language='*'\"")

#11 kemicza

kemicza

Ex-Deviaters

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 12:01 PM

Hehe Sorry Aspras this time I really didn't focus on looks at all :).. And it's done in asm, I'll keep that in mind if I update it in the future.

#12 0tik

0tik

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 03:13 PM

it's not working anymore. 3.4.18.0 - my xlive version. Proces EFLC.exe/module xlive.dll/sig pattern 8B EC 83 EC 20 53 56 57 8D 45 E0 33 F6 50 FF 75 0C 8B F9/and then i clickXlive button. after a secont game crash. Thats funny- when i used only trainer i could play half a minute with working trainer, but then game crash crash.

#13 BRiGHT

BRiGHT

Tamed

• n00b
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 03:26 PM

Yeah Microsoft released a new version of Games for Windows Live couple of days back. Guess they finally managed to change the signature patern :)

#14 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,714 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 05:04 PM

Aw, BAD NEWS!. Guess we will see a halt in trainers for sometime.

#15 Baxter

Baxter

Tamed

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 04:03 PM

Yeah Microsoft released a new version of Games for Windows Live couple of days back. Guess they finally managed to change the signature patern :D

Nah, the bypass still works. The problem is the patcher.
Patcher c2 cc 00 90 90 <--wrong
Should be c2 0c 00 90 90 or c2 0c 00 without the nops
I use a different method for this, just jump the function.

@kemicza
Outof curiosity, why wouldnt you just hardcode the byte sequence and xlive module in the source.
From what i gather, the app only patches the integrity check. So pasting the pattern and choosing the xlive module isnt really needed. More work for the lazy people like me!

#16 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,714 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 05:32 PM

kemicza is no more, left the team.

#17 Baxter

Baxter

Tamed

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 08:00 PM

Darn! oh well
I'll probably post up my scanner with the source. Its C# though. From reading your posts, you luv the old C# lol jk
With noob coding, just how i like it :D

#18 HorseFocker

HorseFocker

Lazy Bum:D

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 09:35 PM

kemicza is no more, left the team.

wonder why someone with so much skill left the one and only

best place to hangout on the net

#19 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,714 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 10:30 PM

wonder why someone with so much skill left the one and only

best place to hangout on the net

Some friendships aren't meant to last forever i guess, we were really close and he made this place amazing but he left for good after our fight over a stupid title. I did try to get him back but he has made his decision. Just dig old titles and you'll know which fight i am talking about (or were they in private forums can't remember)