Welcome to dEViATED. We provide game trainers, cheats and gamehacking tutorials and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc game trainers for various old and new games to download and will expand to other platforms. Go ahead and have a look around, you will love our pc trainers!.

Not interested in trainers ? socialize with us, we talk about girls, booze, movies, music and basically anything and everything.

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Age of Wonders 3 Trainer
Thief Trainer
Castlevania Lord of Shadows 2 Trainer
South Park Stick Of Truth Trainer

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

GTAIV EFLC V1.1.2.0 PLUS 11 TRAINER

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
81 replies to this topic

#1 kemicza

kemicza

Ex-Deviaters

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 11:26 PM

DEViATED is proud to present GTA IV - EFLC v1.1.2.0 +11 Trainer

Looking for the download link ? one sec, please read this important note.

Due to the lack of sufficient funds and the webhosting expiry date approaching sooner, we have decided to take some action and avoid the demise of your favorite team i.e DEViATED.

From now on, before downloading our trainers, you will have to donate a small FEE, really small fee. It is really negligable amount compared to other paid sites such as Cheatscapes/Cheathappens and it will be only for a small period of time until we get enough funds to cover up the hosting charges.

Donate any amount that you would want (minimum 5$). After we receive your payment, you will be sent the download link. Simple as that. Payments can made through PayPal, Western Union, Bank shit or coming to Belgium or Pakistan yourself and handing us the money!.

Note that people who donate make sure you mention EFLC in the description. After donation you'll receive an email asap. If you want let me know your username on the forums and I'll put your status as donator.

People who have donated before this occasion can still get this trainer. Just let me know.

[ RELEASE NOTES ]
USAGE/NOTE:
1) Run trainer and game
2) Press F1 during game play to activate trainer
3) Use your desires hotkey to enable/disable a cheat

PS: if you're wondering how to close the trainer just right mouse click :P.

Trainer tested on Win7/Vista. Enjoy!

[ TRAINER OPTIONS ]

Hotkey Toggle No. Option

F1 NO / ACTIVATE TRAINER
NUM1 YES 1 INCREASE MONEY
NUM2 YES 2 UNLIMITED AMMO
NUM3 YES 3 NO RELOAD
NUM4 NO 4 NO WANTED LEVEL
NUM5 NO 4 FULL WANTED LEVEL
NUM6 YES 5 UNLIMITED HEALTH
NUM7 YES 6 EASY KILLS
NUM8 YES 7 UNLIMITED STAMINA
NUM9 YES 8 SUPER SPEED
NUM0 YES 9 SLOW MOTION ENEMIES
DIVIDE YES 10 RAPID FIRE

TELEPORT SYSTEM:
----------------
F5-F8 NO 11 SAVE LOCATION SLOTS
F9-F12 NO 11 LOAD LOCATION SLOTS

NOTES:

No.01 - Unlike other trainers out there you don't have to pick up any
cash to see the effect. This happens instantly. When you have
enough just press the hotkey again to disable the increase.

No.02 - Your ammo will never run out.<br>

No.03 - Some people like to reload, so I've added this as a seperate
option.

No.04 - Will change the wanted level, and it will stay that way.

No.05 - This will provide you with not only unlimited health. But you'll
be able to resist maximum damage, such as exploding cars.

No.06 - Just touch your enemy and he'll die.<br>

No.07 - Never get out of air.<br>

No.08 - This is a very usefull option. You'll easily be able to escape cops
even without a car.

No.09 - This will basically freeze the enemies. But in theory they're walking
super slow.

No.10 - This is a must option. A trainer for this game without this option
is not complete. Use any weapon at a super fast fire rate!

No.11 - Save with F5 to F8, and then load in same order from F9-F12.
There are 4 slots in total. Special greets to eXtreme for this one.

If you have any other questions please visit www.deviatedhacking.com and<br>
let me/us know!

ENJOY!

Click here to donate and grab the trainer.

Posted Image

EDIT: Included a mini trainer. This trainer will give you Unlimited health option, which is basically a God Mode option :D.<br>
Use the donate button from the main page if this one doesn't work.

EDIT: Added full version trainer. Enjoy!

Attached Files

#2 iNTANGiBLE

iNTANGiBLE

Deviater

• DEViATERS
  • 1,581 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 08:50 AM

If there's no money by the expiry date then you can always get a free forum :P

#3 Psy

Psy

Experienced Member

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:31 AM

Free forums suck. It looks cheap, you don't have complete control and it whats kids do. Webspace/domains are so shit cheap these days that it it does look as if DVT is off down the crapper, i'll personally sort out the space. It's no massive deal.

#4 STN

STN

zzz

• Wicked DICK
  • 5,156 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:47 AM

Free forums suck, they just make me puke. Its not that i can't pay, its just that i have no good reason to pay and continue this place. I don't see enough appreciation. I can pay for the hosting no probs, been doing that for years although doing that does sucks me out of money for a few months considering im not that blessed with money and dollar is much expensive than my country's currency. And i get nothing in return. Not even any appreciaton, its not cool if people bitch and whine when there's a bug in our release considering we do it for free, they act such demanding, its unreal like they paid us millions ffs. And if the trainer works, we don't see anyone bother to post a feedback. Donation is something i guess an impossible task for them.

So since the releasers have also been complaining of same shit, we decided its time we get some respect. Based on the releasers choice, he can make his trainers donate-before-leech ones. There are several benefits to it.

Donations will help cover charges, ensure people appreciate our work (which has been noticed lately, no respect for our free work, AFJ production sounds familiar ?) and make us provide excellent trainers. And let me know people really appreciate our work and want this place alive. Keep the motivation in releasers to do more releases, help me buy a diaper for my lil kid and feed my lovely pet i.e a 100 year old turtle!.

Meh if we don't receive enough donations by expiry date, this place will just shut down. Seems like paid sites are winning these days and nobody cares for free work. We've been providing free trainer for like forever but we get nothing, sceners provide free work aswell but they get private ftp access to cool stuff so that covers. Maybe it won't shut down but replaced with some random shit, i don't know, haven't decided.

Its up to people now, we're asking for a small amount really. Rob your parents, rob a bank, pick up a rich girl, do whatever it takes :P.

#5 iNTANGiBLE

iNTANGiBLE

Deviater

• DEViATERS
  • 1,581 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 05:58 PM

So when is the expiry date???

EDIT:
Posted Image

:D :)

#6 gta4nutter

gta4nutter

Getting Tamed

• Donators
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:00 PM

Can only get God mode working ? on vista 64bit added it to DEP running as admin!

#7 bucelic

bucelic

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 04:59 AM

Hi I'm a big fan of you guys, but I have it EFLC on Steam and I couldn't get the trainer to activate or work. Do you think it's because I have it on Steam?

#8 Psy

Psy

Experienced Member

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 07:14 AM

It's a mini IE. promo release. Only one option is enabled, unlimited health, which might explain what you're mistaking for a bug?!

#9 -DEViL-

-DEViL-

Ex-DVT

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 07:17 AM

@gta4nutter +bucelic:
this is the promo trainer to get the full trainer as said above you need to donate small amount $5 and write trainer name when donating in description field after that then you need to send your paypal user name (only user name) and your mail address trough pm to kemicza then he will check our paypal account to see if it's right or not then if everything is correct he will send an email with the download link to full trainer to you.
that's all.

#10 gta4nutter

gta4nutter

Getting Tamed

• Donators
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 07:28 AM

@gta4nutter +bucelic:
this is the promo trainer to get the full trainer as said above you need to donate small amount $5 and write trainer name when donating in description field after that then you need to send your paypal user name (only user name) and your mail trough pm to kemicza then he will check our paypal account to see if it's right or not then if everything is correct an email with the download link to full trainer will be send to you.
that's all.

Ahh ok man will do thanks :)

I've just donated $5 to add to the kitty :D can't wait for the link............

Edited by gta4nutter, 23 June 2010 - 08:45 AM.

#11 gta4nutter

gta4nutter

Getting Tamed

• Donators
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 09:16 AM

Do it guys and galls it's only $5 which works out to about 4.20 euro's and about £3.70 and keep this site and it's work going. It's a lot cheaper than the alternatives !!!!1

#12 CJB

CJB

Experienced Member

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 09:23 AM

Don't forgot, also a lot better ^^

#13 STN

STN

zzz

• Wicked DICK
  • 5,156 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 11:15 AM

Do it guys and galls it's only $5 which works out to about 4.20 euro's and about £3.70 and keep this site and it's work going. It's a lot cheaper than the alternatives !!!!1

Received. gta4nutter did kemi sent you the link yet ?. If not yet, let me grab hold of it for you. Also moved to Donators. Thanks, guess i was wrong, we do have some appreciators of our work hehe.

#14 gta4nutter

gta4nutter

Getting Tamed

• Donators
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 08:55 PM

Received. gta4nutter did kemi sent you the link yet ?. If not yet, let me grab hold of it for you. Also moved to Donators. Thanks, guess i was wrong, we do have some appreciators of our work hehe.

All good thanks he attached it to the email i received. Thanks again :)

#15 amrrzykhh

amrrzykhh

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 01:50 PM

Hi ,

first of all, a big thank to all of you guys making this forum better and better ...

as you see i'm an extremely new member here :) i would like it alot to be able to donate

and get the trainer but in my Fu**ing country, master-card/visa... is not available ( yet?!! ).

and also, paypal ( due to sanctions ) refuses postal code ,,, what can i do to get "GTA IV - EFLC v1.1.2.0 +11 Trainer" ?

should i wait for someone to spread it on the net just like trainers from cheathappens[dot]com ?

tnx,