Welcome to dEViATED. We provide game trainers, cheats and gamehacking tutorials and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc game trainers for various old and new games to download and will expand to other platforms. Go ahead and have a look around, you will love our pc trainers!.

Not interested in trainers ? socialize with us, we talk about girls, booze, movies, music and basically anything and everything.

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Alien Isolation Trainer
Wolfenstein The New Order Trainer

Photo
- - - - -

GTA IV v:1.0.7.0 +11 Trainer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic

#26 Ram

Ram

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 02:13 PM

its a bit weird. i still remember when i was using the trainer version 1.0.0.4 using my x64 vista. i didn't have problems before. only this one when i updated my gta to version 1.0.7.0

#27 peroxide

peroxide

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 03:50 AM

hey are you guys running the trainer in 32bit?
i have vista 32bit but i am unable to run it.the game just crashes :D :D :D

#28 -DEViL-

-DEViL-

Ex-DVT

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 08:40 AM

make sure you're running the trainer as admin(even uac is disabled) ,make sure to add trainer to exception list of any fire wall/anti virus you've got and if problem still exists try windows xp compatibility mode.
i'm running 32 bit myself and no problems at all.

#29 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 07:12 PM

also did you download the latest updated trainer from the first post ? just to be sure

#30 -DEViL-

-DEViL-

Ex-DVT

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 07:55 AM

alright,i just reviewed my code and there was something wrong which causes crash on some operating systems so i fixed it and trainer should work fine now on both 32 and 64 bit for everyone.
check out the first post.
damn my new template was nice fucking adventure!btw,i think all of this bugs were a nice teachers for me which i've learned many things from them.

#31 g_c

g_c

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 09:03 AM

:D WOW MAN U ROCK ATLAST IT IS WORKING FLAWLESSLY ON 64BIT WINDOWS 7

THANKS MAN U ROCK REALLYYYYYYYY , EXTREME ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DONT HAVE WORDSS TO SAY TO U

:D :D I HOPE U WILL RELEASE A TRAINER FOR GTA4 EFLC VERY SOON

IN THE BEGINNING I THOUGHT U WERE RUDE, BUT I WAS WRONG

ONCE AGAIN MAN THANKS VERY MUCH

#32 -DEViL-

-DEViL-

Ex-DVT

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 09:47 AM

indeed,glad it worked,enjoy.:D
also re-download the trainer again i've made several other changes.
this is the last update.

#33 Ram

Ram

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 09:50 AM

gorgeous eXtreme. works flawlessly on vista x64 with no hang up nor crashes. another awesome update. another deviated trainer added to my collection. :D

#34 Unknown

Unknown

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 04:27 PM

I am using razor 1911 crack and the trainer works!
Great job extreme :D

#35 gta4nutter

gta4nutter

Getting Tamed

• Donators
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 04:20 PM

Cheers dude been waiting for this update for sometime. Works fine for me on XP and Vista 64bit but i did have to put it in my exception list for DEP to let it run.. Nice one man :D

#36 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 04:32 PM

A little donations won't hurt :D

#37 maverick

maverick

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 12:09 AM

works great but I keep getting the sound from activating and deactivating over and over through my speakers.. Any Ideas?

#38 -DEViL-

-DEViL-

Ex-DVT

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 07:59 AM

there is no automatic activate\deactivate sound there is no problem like that,it could be due your 'F' keys it's been stucked at game start up,hitting them with hammer (big one) will fix the problem.
also i fixed another bug where niko freezes when entering the car with dead body inside,first post updated.
also this time i checked every single option in the trainer on both xp/vista and there is no problem/bugs with the trainer itself or options or xlive,so before posting stupid fuckin questions related to stupid problems check out the troubleshooting guide topic otherwise you'll get banned on our forums,same goes for steam version posts which is not supported by this trainer,
thank you for your cooperation.
please someone close this topic.

#39 kemicza

kemicza

Ex-Deviaters

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 08:24 AM

Your wish is my command. Topic closed. Trainer works 100% now, so stop complaining about little things. Read the troubleshooting documents, check your games version, make sure your anti virus or firewall isn't blocking the trainer. eXtreme's trainer is for the retail version, it might work on steam as well BUT THIS IS NOT GUARANTEED!! So live with it.

You get the point. Answering the same questions over and over becomes really annoying after a while.

#40 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 06:35 PM

you know there's an advantage to being an admin of a trainers site, you get to use awesome trainers too. Just what i was looking for, didn't needed to look elsewhere.