Welcome to dEViATED. We provide game trainers, cheats and gamehacking tutorials and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc game trainers for various old and new games to download and will expand to other platforms. Go ahead and have a look around, you will love our pc trainers!.

Not interested in trainers ? socialize with us, we talk about girls, booze, movies, music and basically anything and everything.

watch dogs trainer

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Watch Dogs Trainer
Wolfenstein The New Order Trainer

Photo
- - - - -

GTA IV v:1.0.7.0 +11 Trainer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic

#16 g_c

g_c

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 05:49 AM

are you using original GTAIV.exe or modified one(cracked)?i'm using modified launcher only to start the game the gtaiv.exe is the original exe which came from the patch,i think this is the problem cos trainer is working fine now and no crashes at all.:D
try to re-install the patch and copy the "launcher only" then start the game.

i am using the original gtaiv.exe of game after update and modified launcher from razor 1911

actually i got the update and the crack as a combo made by razor 1911, may be razor 1911 has made some changes in that update patch also let me download the original update patch from gta 4 site and test

#17 g_c

g_c

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 07:24 AM

no not working i updated with original patch ,used only modified launcher but still same problem i think the problem is with windows 7 64 bit

can someone else please test it on his windows 7 64bit

#18 -DEViL-

-DEViL-

Ex-DVT

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 11:48 AM

not sure about the win 7 64 bit but i fixed crash bug now 100% it should work.

#19 Ram

Ram

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 07:15 PM

hi i just tested the trainer in vista x64 and has the same issue with g_c. the game opens and you are able to click on play gta iv but after you click on start the save game doesn't load and crashes to desktop.

#20 -DEViL-

-DEViL-

Ex-DVT

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 08:05 PM

this trainer may not work on 64 bit editions cos it's been developed and tested on 32 bit edition,also did you tried new trainer (latest one)?
also i did fixed the crash bug and it works perfectly now so please someone test it out on 32 bit and let me know of results.

#21 Psy

Psy

Experienced Member

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:03 PM

Probably due to the seperate x64 version of xlive.dll getting loaded :/ Damn thing. The 32-bit one appears to work fine here man.

#22 g_c

g_c

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 03:49 AM

no not working used the latest trainer of edit 3 but no good ,same problem in windows 7 x64 bit

EXTREME CAN U FIX THIS PROBLEM OF 64 BIT ISSUE

#23 -DEViL-

-DEViL-

Ex-DVT

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 05:28 AM

@Psych:
thanks to the test bro.:D

@g_c:
sorry man but i can't,the reason is i don't have a 64 bit edition of windows and i don't like to install it as well cos of the software and driver compatibility and so on.
cheers.

#24 g_c

g_c

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 06:55 AM

guess i have to play the game with out the trainer , cant even find trainer from other releasers on net,and cant leave 64 bit os due to my 4bg ram, UPGRADING TO 6GB NEXT WEEK,

DAM REALLY NEEDED THE TRAINER OF URS EXTREME

#25 Psy

Psy

Experienced Member

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 08:10 AM

I didn't know the game ran in a x64 mode, but that could well be what it's doing. If so, maybe look around for a way to force the game to run in plain old x32 mode. There's no way this game is going to use more than 2GB RAM at any given time anyways, regardless of what you put the settings on, so anything over 4GB at this stage in time is a pure waste. For any game for that matter.

*EDIT* Having said that, lol, the module is still named the same in memory afaik, and the sigpattern should still be fine on it, so disregard what I put. I'm damn sure that's not the issue.

#26 Ram

Ram

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 02:13 PM

its a bit weird. i still remember when i was using the trainer version 1.0.0.4 using my x64 vista. i didn't have problems before. only this one when i updated my gta to version 1.0.7.0

#27 peroxide

peroxide

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 03:50 AM

hey are you guys running the trainer in 32bit?
i have vista 32bit but i am unable to run it.the game just crashes :D :D :D

#28 -DEViL-

-DEViL-

Ex-DVT

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 08:40 AM

make sure you're running the trainer as admin(even uac is disabled) ,make sure to add trainer to exception list of any fire wall/anti virus you've got and if problem still exists try windows xp compatibility mode.
i'm running 32 bit myself and no problems at all.

#29 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 07:12 PM

also did you download the latest updated trainer from the first post ? just to be sure

#30 -DEViL-

-DEViL-

Ex-DVT

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 07:55 AM

alright,i just reviewed my code and there was something wrong which causes crash on some operating systems so i fixed it and trainer should work fine now on both 32 and 64 bit for everyone.
check out the first post.
damn my new template was nice fucking adventure!btw,i think all of this bugs were a nice teachers for me which i've learned many things from them.