Welcome to dEViATED. We provide game trainers, cheats and gamehacking tutorials and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc game trainers for various old and new games to download and will expand to other platforms. Go ahead and have a look around, you will love our pc trainers!.

Not interested in trainers ? socialize with us, we talk about girls, booze, movies, music and basically anything and everything.

watch dogs trainer

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Watch Dogs Trainer
Wolfenstein The New Order Trainer

Photo
- - - - -

Supreme Commander 2 Patch #10 PLUS 4 TRAINER

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#31 Psy

Psy

Experienced Member

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 08:55 PM

Charging for trainers (so long as they are quality, fully-features, working etc etc) is far from making you a retard. And all the thousands who buy them are also not retards. Keep that aspect to yourself. A lot of people feel the same as you do, but an equal amount don't. Just a 'touchy' area in gamehacking which is bound to cause some heat :P I charge for (most of my) trainers just FYI. I keep them updated unlike most free releases (there's an incentive to do so admittedly), I fix bugs, add features, release for 90% of top decent games that come out. And my time for most of it isn't worth what I get back, unlike what some people think (I don't make millions, not even close). It wasn't always this way, just something I chose to pursue, and I don't regret it. After all I still make tutorials, help people out etc. Sorry to go on a bit :D

#32 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,536 posts
  • DEViATED IM:STN

Posted 21 June 2010 - 02:41 PM

Wow. Been searching for a week now trying to find a trainer or some actual cheats for SC2 and i came across this site from google. I was thinking this is just another BS user trying to make a name for himself by releasing some stupid useless shit but turns out i was way wrong. Using windows 7 pro 32bit and the Razor1911 latest release and this trainer works just as you said, "like a charm". Would be really cool if you could add instant build option to this to make it a 1337 trainer :P

Best part is, its FREE!!! Unlike the retards at "Cheat Happens"

Anyways, thanks again i really appreciate it.

Glad you liked it.

#33 asshole

asshole

This was not LinGon

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 03:37 PM

Nice trainer. Attention to detail. Bugfix updating all that.

#34 Butta

Butta

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 04:45 PM

Charging for trainers (so long as they are quality, fully-features, working etc etc) is far from making you a retard. And all the thousands who buy them are also not retards. Keep that aspect to yourself. A lot of people feel the same as you do, but an equal amount don't. Just a 'touchy' area in gamehacking which is bound to cause some heat :P I charge for (most of my) trainers just FYI. I keep them updated unlike most free releases (there's an incentive to do so admittedly), I fix bugs, add features, release for 90% of top decent games that come out. And my time for most of it isn't worth what I get back, unlike what some people think (I don't make millions, not even close). It wasn't always this way, just something I chose to pursue, and I don't regret it. After all I still make tutorials, help people out etc. Sorry to go on a bit :D

Nah for real charging for trainers just isn't smart. Now charging for full updated, undetected, FPS hacks is another story, especially one that is undetected by players as well. Im actually well involved in the cheating/hacking community and i pay for some hacks and i understand it takes a nice effort to make and update a hack, that being said I stand by my first comments saying paying for trainers for RTS games is just not worth it.

Thanks again!

#35 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,536 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 05:23 PM

Yeah :P.

Please guys don't get started, FREE vs PAID. Stay on topic.

#36 rudi1986

rudi1986

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 11:46 AM

using steam version...works great...

#37 kemicza

kemicza

Ex-Deviaters

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 28 June 2010 - 12:03 PM

Thanks for the feedback Rudi, and welcome to the forums :)

#38 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,536 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 01:27 PM

Welcome rudi1986, glad you liked our trainers.

#39 Psy

Psy

Experienced Member

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 02:03 PM

Welcome :)

#40 kamikazewatermelon

kamikazewatermelon

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 10:25 PM

So I'm having a problem extracting the trainer. When the .rar file is unzipped/extracted to its destination folder, both the NFO file and the application show up, but after a few seconds, the application disappears but the NFO file remains.

I have the show hidden files option turned on, turned off my anti virus, and downloaded several times. I can even click on it or try to move it, but a message appears that says the file path doesn't exist and the app vanishes. I'm sorry if it's really simple, I know I'm pretty brainless when it comes to this sort of thing, but I can't figure out what the hell is going on.

#41 kemicza

kemicza

Ex-Deviaters

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:01 PM

The first thing that popped in my mind was that it's being deleted by an anti-virus program.

Are you sure it's completely disabled, or just add the trainer to the ignore list. Something is causing the trainer to be deleted, so check all other running applications as well.

#42 Polarbearz

Polarbearz

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 09:31 PM

This is amazing, only one I can find on the internet (that works and doesn't cost). And if you made a instant build for it and released it free, i'd donate :o It would be epic. Btw you know this works on multiplayer? Well, it says sync detected with an annoying message, but most the time people will leave from the ranked games, giving you the points. And if they dont leave, you have 99,999 mass and energy with 99 research? :P Wonder if there is any anti cheat system to ban you for doing this online?

Edited by Polarbearz, 15 August 2010 - 09:51 PM.

#43 kemicza

kemicza

Ex-Deviaters

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 15 August 2010 - 09:47 PM

Polarbearz, you have an amazing nickname. I'm currently working on totally different project, I'm not even sure if I have this game installed. I'll check when I get home :o

As for the multiplayer part, I'm unaware of this. As you probably know I don't support online cheating, and so using this trainer for such purpose is all the users responsibility. I won't add extra coding/detecting when a user is running it in MP mode, this is the developers problem.

PS: I'm glad you enjoyed the trainer

#44 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,536 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 05:19 PM

Polarbearz, you have an amazing nickname.

Indeed! :o

#45 -DEViL-

-DEViL-

Ex-DVT

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts
  • LocationFirst Floor Of Hell

Posted 18 August 2010 - 11:00 PM

it's your av which removes the trainer immediately figure out how to disable it or something:
http://deviatedhacki...alse-positives/