Welcome to dEViATED. We provide game trainers, cheats and gamehacking tutorials and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc game trainers for various old and new games to download and will expand to other platforms. Go ahead and have a look around, you will love our pc trainers!.

Not interested in trainers ? socialize with us, we talk about girls, booze, movies, music and basically anything and everything.

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Alien Isolation Trainer
Wolfenstein The New Order Trainer

Photo
- - - - -

Thief 2014 Trainer

thief steam trainer thief thief trainer

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:35 AM

Thief 2014 Trainer +5 LATEST RETAiL/STEAM/CRACKED Version UPDATE 1 v1.1

The classic thief game returns and we have a trainer for it already within minutes of its release. This trainer will work for steam and cracked version UPDATE 1 v1.1 of Thief. This is for old version of thief, here is for latest version

Options
Health
Focus
Arrows
Gold/Money
Food
Stealth/Invisibility 
Weird Enemies
Super Speed
Slow-Mo

Jump

Video Demonstration (Watch and laugh at how funny the weird enemies option is xD)

PROMO TRAiNER: Thief 2014 v1.1 x64 PROMO TRAiNER.RAR

PROMO TRAiNER (For 32 bit version): x32 PROMO TRAiNER.RAR

Purchase the FULL TRAiNER Here:  Thief Trainer v1.1 +7 AT DVT

#2 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:02 PM

Thief 2014 v1.0 Trainer +8 RETAiL/STEAM/CRACKED Download links

PROMO TRAiNER: Thief 2014 x64 PROMO TRAiNER.RAR

PROMO TRAiNER (For 32 bit version): x32 PROMO TRAiNER.RAR

Purchase the FULL TRAiNER Here:  Thief Trainer +7 AT DVT

#3 Mike89

Mike89

Rookie

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:19 PM

Comment about the money cheat. I've mentioned something about this before but after continued playing experience with this game I'll mention the subject again. I find that the money amount in the cheat is way too much. Would be much better to take at least 3 zeros off of it. All the things that can be bought in this game don't even make a dent on that max money amount. I also see that while running the trainer with the money cheat, the full money amount stays on the left middle of the screen almost constantly. It's such a big number that it's really distracting. With that much money it's kind of pointless picking anything up (except for stuff that doesn't have a monetary value). An option to zero out this max money amount would be really good, even better would be another option of adding smaller amounts of money at a time so it can be called up when really needed instead of becoming an instant billionaire with one press of the key (with no going back). I'm just giving feedback from a user's standpoint in playing this game. Thanks much for your work.

Edited by Mike89, 03 March 2014 - 06:36 PM.

#4 REPPiN

REPPiN

DVT Trial Member

• DVT Video Maker
  • 254 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:53 PM

actually you're right

#5 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:11 PM

Comment about the money cheat. I've mentioned something about this before but after continued playing experience with this game I'll mention the subject again. I find that the money amount in the cheat is way too much. Would be much better to take at least 3 zeros off of it. All the things that can be bought in this game don't even make a dent on that max money amount. I also see that while running the trainer with the money cheat, the full money amount stays on the left middle of the screen almost constantly. It's such a big number that it's really distracting. With that much money it's kind of pointless picking anything up (except for stuff that doesn't have a monetary value). An option to zero out this max money amount would be really good, even better would be another option of adding smaller amounts of money at a time so it can be called up when really needed instead of becoming an instant billionaire with one press of the key (with no going back). I'm just giving feedback from a user's standpoint in playing this game. Thanks much for your work.

And i appreciate your feedback. I will modify the option in the official release if other people also request it, i made it this way because when i use the money cheat, i don't want to be bothered with it again. Seems majority of people like it that way (why would you want to cheat then if you don't want infinite money ?)

I know i promised you a separate version but then the game updated and you didn't ask for it again. I will do it now. You are using the v1.1 right ?. Just give me a few because i am really busy with south park atm.

#6 Mike89

Mike89

Rookie

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:13 PM

Yes I'm using 1.1

#7 videogameoracle

videogameoracle

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:31 PM

thanks

#8 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:50 AM

Trainer for latest steam version v1.2 is released; Get it here :> Thief v1.2 trainer

#9 Mike89

Mike89

Rookie

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:48 PM

Man I really screwed up by not buying the protection when I bought your Thief patch. Now it's up to 1.4 and I'm out in the cold. What's worse it I REALLY liked that money patch you made for me but I'm now locked into version 1.1 or no trainers.

Couple of questions for you. 1. Any chance I can pay the difference and get the protection? 2. Any chance I can pay you to do the money cheat again for me for version 1.4?

Edited by Mike89, 03 April 2014 - 04:49 PM.

#10 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:13 AM

Yes of course. Wait for my PM in a few, i am just really taken back by the $hit in the big link above (click on it or read the new announcement to know what i mean).

I shouldn't even be posting right now because i am not in my senses but i didn't want to make you wait.

#11 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 01:22 PM

Trainer for latest steam version (v1.4) released. Check other thread