Welcome to dEViATED. We provide game trainers, cheats and gamehacking tutorials and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc game trainers for various old and new games to download and will expand to other platforms. Go ahead and have a look around, you will love our pc trainers!.

Not interested in trainers ? socialize with us, we talk about girls, booze, movies, music and basically anything and everything.

watch dogs trainer

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Watch Dogs Trainer
Wolfenstein The New Order Trainer

Photo
- - - - -

Show your face thread!

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#106 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,669 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 06:53 AM

Of course you can, but you just want to show off your fb page :P.

Anyway, i laughed at seeing you're subscribed to Zuckerberg, he's such a loser in real life though his choice of music is same as mine :o.

and nice, i see you have traveled a little.

#107 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,669 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:39 PM

I don't understand why people set pictures where they are miles away and can be barely seen as profile pictures, sometimes their face zoomed out 100x. Its like they're hiding something.

Just wondering

#108 iNVOKE

iNVOKE

Experienced Member

• DEViATERS
  • 130 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:25 PM

Half the pics in this thread are dead :(

#109 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,669 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 09:48 PM

They're actually bots. I banned them long ago, apparently they were liking random posts and messing the rep system....it was fucking annoying. So sorry lol...your fb page isn't really popular.

#110 Borgert

Borgert

Experienced Member

• {VIP] Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 09:51 PM

So sorry lol...your fb page isn't really popular.

Haha. You're so mean STN :P

#111 DatSik

DatSik

Getting Tamed

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:25 PM

Posted Image

#112 Mike89

Mike89

Rookie

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:02 PM

Here is my goofy dude pic

Posted Image

Edited by Mike89, 01 November 2012 - 08:03 PM.

#113 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,669 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:39 PM

Here is my goofy dude pic

Posted Image

Whoa.... there are kids around Mike, you scared the hell out of them! don't you ever make that scary face again :excl:

lol im just kidding....is it just me or you look hella stoned in the pic ? and what is the fan doing in the background....forgot there was sandy outside ? :P

#114 Mike89

Mike89

Rookie

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:46 PM

Hell I scared myself when I looked at that pic! Heh heh.

Nope not stoned. I'm a genuine high on life dude, no chemicals. Notice my user name? That's the year I got clean and sober. Before that, dope city.

#115 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,669 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:50 PM

For realz ?. Respect my man!.

Now if only i could do that.

#116 Mike89

Mike89

Rookie

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:13 PM

Yep, I used to be the dope man's poster child. At one point in my life, my number one goal was to use every drug on the face of the earth (and thought every one else should do the same). I think I may have succeeded.

I'll tell you a funny story. Among every other drug I've used, I smoked the ganja by the bales! Every fcking day for 20 years. Remember those movies where you'd see a car going down the road and couldn't see anyone inside cause of all the weed smoke? Well I was in all those cars. Recently I thought (after 23 yrs clean/sober) that I might try to smoke a little reefer again just to mellow out once in awhile in my later years. Back when I used to smoke, I liked smoking the weed as much as the high. Smoking joints with friends all day (never got into the bong or pipes) experiencing different flavors, highs, etc. Well a lot has happened since when I used to smoke weed back then. To start it's around 17 times more potent than it was when I did the thing. Everyone is now doing one hitters and turning into zombies. Well I got a hold of a gram (supposedly got a $20 gram for $10, hell I used to buy ounces for $10 back in the day), rolled a joint, took one hit, AND THEN ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE! Felt like the top of my head blew off, I was so loaded I was crying to mama! Paranoid and thinking about nothing but coming down! I went from a know it all pothead (could smoke with the best of them) to a fricken pot sissy! Wow, what 23 years will change. Over the next I'd say two months, I tried it again about 5 times total. I thought maybe things would change but it didn't. I couldn't adjust, shit was just strong for my ass. I still had some left of the gram and just threw the rest away. Pothead master to pothead wuss. I guess I had to try to see what the skinny was after all those years. It just re-enforced that sobriety was the only way for me now. Any other way now and I just feel weird.

Edited by Mike89, 01 November 2012 - 10:39 PM.

#117 iNTANGiBLE

iNTANGiBLE

Deviater

• DEViATERS
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:38 PM

Took this picture today :D 600917_125232817674773_1944041366_n.jpg

#118 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,669 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:16 AM

Read my facebook post ;)

I wish i could post mine but i haven't been in great shape for months now. Blame the pizzas and living like a sloth for like forever :(. I have no idea how i will be able to burn the belly fat now

#119 iNTANGiBLE

iNTANGiBLE

Deviater

• DEViATERS
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:49 AM

LOL, I'm fat and was able to take this pic :P

#120 0xB00M

0xB00M

n00b

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:51 AM

man.jpg

me

Official Trainer Hosters:  
Affiliates:

Like our work ? Why not follow us on deviatedhacking youtube facebook page deviated twitter +deviatedhacking page