Welcome to dEViATED. We provide game trainers, cheats and gamehacking tutorials and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc game trainers for various old and new games to download and will expand to other platforms. Go ahead and have a look around, you will love our pc trainers!.

Not interested in trainers ? socialize with us, we talk about girls, booze, movies, music and basically anything and everything.

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Alien Isolation Trainer
Wolfenstein The New Order Trainer

Photo
- - - - -

Show your face thread!

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#126 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 05:16 PM

Cute kid. :D

Guess i will have to post mine, i just don't feel like because i have gotten fat over the years and not in the best of my condition as i used to be a couple years back. Well not exactly fat but did lose a lot of my muscle as i haven't been to a gym in a year and half now

#127 klown07

klown07

Tamed

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 05:00 PM

dude, I've been skinny all my life..then I got married. I have man boobs! lol I've gained weight too. And this month I am starting to try and change my eating habits, and ease myself into this whole paleo thing :) For better or worse, we are who we are, and we have to love ourselves!

• STN likes this

#128 -DEViL-

-DEViL-

Ex-DVT

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 06:57 PM

i'm sure no body wants to see my face now.

i've posted a pic of myself in this thread a few years back but now if i do you may consider me as an isis member lol cos i've a lot of beards and don't feel like to shave it.

damn i'm deeply depressed cos of my inner ear problem.

once i got recovered and shaved my face will post a pic.

Official Trainer Hosters:  
Affiliates:

Like our work ? Why not follow us on deviatedhacking youtube facebook page deviated twitter +deviatedhacking page