Welcome to dEViATED. We provide game trainers, cheats and gamehacking tutorials and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc game trainers for various old and new games to download and will expand to other platforms. Go ahead and have a look around, you will love our pc trainers!.

Not interested in trainers ? socialize with us, we talk about girls, booze, movies, music and basically anything and everything.

watch dogs trainer

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Watch Dogs Trainer
Wolfenstein The New Order Trainer

Photo
- - - - -

Show your face thread!

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#61 SleepingInTheFire

SleepingInTheFire

Tamed

• n00b
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 10:59 PM

Nah, you look pretty damn cool!. And you got so many tattoos on your hand, you gotta take a close-up pic of that so we can see and maybe you should explain why you got them as well :).

It's nothing fancy really. Just some F up motives. Like, deformed skulls, worms, bugs. etc etc. Can't remember what the style is called.
Ohh, I do have one cool thing thou. An rotten Vagina with worms in it :P And of course, a clit as well.

The original idea was to have some sort of Grim Reaper motive as a base. With cape with holes in it.
But when you put your finger over his head, it's an Vagina. But since the Tattoo guy (IRL friend) is like me, a sick fuck he said:
"You ain't get the head pal, only the Vagina with worms in it" And thus, motive was settled.

And why I got them all? Well, as I wrote, he is a friend of mine and I got the whole arm done for the half prize :unsure:

#62 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,626 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 11:23 PM

Ohh, I do have one cool thing thou. An rotten Vagina with worms in it :unsure: And of course, a clit as well.

Gross!. I can't imagine having such a tattoo on your hand and you have a real vagina in-front, how will it feel :) . I certainly won't feel any attraction and rather want to PUKE! cause those worms would feel like coming out of the real V.

dude you need to get it removed if your not a sick fuck hehe :P

#63 SleepingInTheFire

SleepingInTheFire

Tamed

• n00b
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 11:48 PM

I don't feel anything because it's ART. My whole right arm is tattooed, but since I am so used to it, I sometimes forget about it.
It's the same with my ear rings. Sometimes I scratch my ears and feel the rings and like "WTF.... ahhh, right"

Also, the tattoo is not on my hand, it's on my arm. Lower arm even. For an untrained eye, you will never find it, unless I point it out :)

#64 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,626 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 05:30 PM

STNZORRR!!! :P
Attached File  STNZORRR.JPG   77.56KB   61 downloads

PS: its 1.5 year old pic of me but nothing has changed except smoking killed a few thousand skin cells and i developed muscles.I just checked my account and the rating dropped to 8.9 damn, it was 9.5 before :PP. Bustards

#65 iNTANGiBLE

iNTANGiBLE

Deviater

• DEViATERS
  • 1,587 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 06:19 PM

Ey, nice :PP

#66 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,626 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 03:54 AM

just nice ? :PP, i thought you'd say wOOOOOOOOT with 9 O's

#67 kemicza

kemicza

Ex-Deviaters

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 11:24 AM

You look like a psychopath stn who just had a ceizure and turned his head to the right :P

Nah just kidding, you shaved? You always shave? Nice, you look like mystery guitar man from youtube..He also wears sunglasses all the time :PP

#68 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,626 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 01:02 PM

shutup, you have seen this photo before :PP. And mystery guitar man lol wtf.

I have no idea why i turned the head downwards though but its 1.5 years old!, my cat wasN't pregnant then!

#69 talmadgeryan

talmadgeryan

Getting Tamed

• n00b
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 03:43 PM

Posted Image
Me an my dog when he was a puppy, we are hiking in the NC mountains

Posted Image
High School Grad Photo

#70 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,626 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 10:37 PM

hehe you seem like a nice kid! :PP

#71 iNTANGiBLE

iNTANGiBLE

Deviater

• DEViATERS
  • 1,587 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 02:57 PM

Here are two more images of me (I just came home so I look like shit :( LOL, who am I kidding, I always look like shit :) ):
Posted Image

Posted Image

Shitty, right :/ ?

#72 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,626 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 02:03 AM

Shitty, right :/ ?

dude you hate yourself :). I feel weird saying NO so i'll agree and say Yes Shitty :(.

PS: but seriously dude, you look alright, better than ur old pic

#73 iNTANGiBLE

iNTANGiBLE

Deviater

• DEViATERS
  • 1,587 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 01:59 PM

^ You got that right bro :)

#74 PermaNull

PermaNull

Rookie

• DEViATERS
  • 63 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 08:51 PM

Iz got a new girlfriend lol.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#75 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,626 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 11:47 PM

Yay lol

Is that a cheeseburger in your hand or is it just me being hungry and seeing it everywhere ? :blink:

Official Trainer Hosters:  
Affiliates:

Like our work ? Why not follow us on deviatedhacking youtube facebook page deviated twitter +deviatedhacking page