Welcome to dEViATED. We provide game trainers, cheats and gamehacking tutorials and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc game trainers for various old and new games to download and will expand to other platforms. Go ahead and have a look around, you will love our pc trainers!.

Not interested in trainers ? socialize with us, we talk about girls, booze, movies, music and basically anything and everything.

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Alien Isolation Trainer
Wolfenstein The New Order Trainer

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Hitman Absolution STEAM +11 TRAiNER

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 iNVOKE

iNVOKE

Experienced Member

• DEViATERS
  • 145 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:01 PM

Hitman Absolution STEAM PLUS 13 TRAiNER by dEViATED

Version Tested: Legal Retail/Steam LATEST STEAM VERSION (v1.0.447.0) . Also works for Cracked(PROPHET PROFESSIONAL EDITION) as long as it is same version.

Options

NUMPAD1 - Never Die
NUMPAD2 - No Reload
NUMPAD3 - Infinite Ammo
NUMPAD4 - Cease Fire
NUMPAD5 - Ghost Mode
NUMPAD6 - Single Hit Kills
NUMPAD7 - Instinct
NUMPAD8 - Unreal Aiming
NUMPAD9 - Less Recoil

F4 - Faster Reload
F5 - Focus
F6 - Super Fire
F7 - FIRRREEEEE!!!! *DEViATED EXCLUSIVE* 

Demonstration Video:

PROMO TRAiNER: PROMO Hitman Absolution TRAiNER.RAR

Purchase FULL TRAINER Here: Hitman Absolution v1.0.447 +13 TRAiNER at DVT STORE

#2 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:15 PM

Whoa...fucking awesome mate!

#3 iNVOKE

iNVOKE

Experienced Member

• DEViATERS
  • 145 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:58 AM

Added more options. Enjoy the invisbility option perfect to become a stealthy assassin :D

#4 Borgert

Borgert

Experienced Member

• {VIP] Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:42 PM

Nice release ;)

#5 Powerblade

Powerblade

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:40 AM

I pm'd you... its been nearly 24 hours and no reply... Ive nearly finished the game now... What a waste of time, should be automatic, if you dont reply soon. I am going to contact paypal.

#6 iNVOKE

iNVOKE

Experienced Member

• DEViATERS
  • 145 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:20 AM

Hi,

I replied to your PM. Please know that i am not the manager of the sales or an admin here, i just release trainers here and don't visit this place often. The best way to get the trainer would have been to buy it through our site (http://deviatedtrainers.com ) not sending a donation.

I will let STN and the team know and you should have your trainer soon.

#7 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:50 AM

I pm'd you... its been nearly 24 hours and no reply... Ive nearly finished the game now... What a waste of time, should be automatic, if you dont reply soon. I am going to contact paypal.

First, i am sorry for the inconvenience caused but you used the wrong means to contact us. Our trainer authors aren't active as our support team and frankly don't have to deal with customers questions but their trainer issues only (which is rare so they don't visit much). The best way to reach support is by using our team email/ using live chat on our site or PMing/emailing me. Also we have a site here (http://deviatedtrainers.com link also given in first post) that gives the trainer immediately upon purchase.

Secondly, i received a donation notification and replied to the email used for donation within a minute of it asking for customer data on the site so i can add to the account but i am still waiting for a reply. I was quite surprised frankly nobody cared about replying.

If it was due to some issue you were experiencing with the site or forums, i am sorry about that. Please let me know and i'll fix it asap. I have sent you a PM and as soon as you give me the required information, you'll get the trainer.

-STN

#8 Powerblade

Powerblade

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:57 AM

I apologize for being blunt, it was a huge confusion. I was waiting for a confirmation through my paypal e-mail, wheras you had replied in my registered e-mail.

Ill read through the PM now and reply with the details you need.

Just a suggestion for the future. Please make this easier to use and understand for beginners. Most just wanna pay for the trainer take it and use it, no fuss.

Thanks for the reply and sorry iNVOKE, given you are the creator of the thread i thought you were responsible for the sales of it.

#9 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:13 AM

I understand. The software used on our site is not made for trainers so it is very confusing to members who just want a trainer and not go through thousand steps understanding how the software works.

We're working on coding a site from scratch but it'll take time before one is live so opencart is our temporarily solution now.

Sorry for the delays you had.

#10 Skylex77

Skylex77

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:29 PM

Hi, im new here, I want to purchase the hitman trainer, looks great, I just want to know if there is a coupon code?

#11 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

Not at the moment for new members but we might have one when we reach a certain milestone (15000 members milestone looks to be close).

#12 iNVOKE

iNVOKE

Experienced Member

• DEViATERS
  • 145 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:21 PM

Trainer updated for the latest steam version. See here: http://deviatedhacki...e-1-11-trainer/

#13 Cooperb

Cooperb

Experienced Member

• {VIP] Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:43 PM

lol, @stn, then get on it xD

#14 Ritchie88

Ritchie88

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:25 PM

Hi,

I was wondering whether there is a second payment method. Paypal doesn't seem to work in my country, which has been a pain in the butt for a longer time. Is there maybe a way I can pay in a different way through my mastercard, without having Paypal involved?

Ritchie

#15 iNVOKE

iNVOKE

Experienced Member

• DEViATERS
  • 145 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:59 PM

Below is the original version trainer.

Hitman Absolution STEAM PLUS 11 TRAiNER by dEViATED

Version Tested: Legal Retail/Steam ORIGINAL Version (v1.0) . May also work for cracked (skidrow) release.

Options

NUMPAD1 - Never Die
NUMPAD2 - Infinte Focus
NUMPAD3 - Easy Kills
NUMPAD4 - Infinite Ammo
NUMPAD5 - No Reload
NUMPAD6 - Invisibility
NUMPAD7 - No Recoil
NUMPAD8 - Stop Time
NUMPAD9 - Faster Reload

F5 - Infinite Instinct
F6 - Super Weapons

PROMO TRAiNER: PROMO Hitman Absolution TRAiNER.RAR

Purchase FULL TRAINER Here: Hitman Absolution +11 TRAiNER at DVT STORE

#16 KillahDev

KillahDev

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 06:05 AM

Crashed the right after I hit F2 :( 

#17 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 10:11 AM

What is your game version ? I have been assuming all along that you have latest steam but i guess not.

This trainer will only work for latest steam version (v1.0.447). Also make sure to run it as administrator.

#18 KillahDev

KillahDev

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 05:41 PM

What is your game version ? I have been assuming all along that you have latest steam but i guess not.

This trainer will only work for latest steam version (v1.0.447). Also make sure to run it as administrator.

The game is torrented. It a skidrow crack, not sure what version is doesn't say anywhere?

#19 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 02:15 AM

Ah then it is most likely v1.0. I see rapidshare has deleted the promo unfortunately, will re-up it in a few. 

#20 KillahDev

KillahDev

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 02:27 AM

Ah then it is most likely v1.0. I see rapidshare has deleted the promo unfortunately, will re-up it in a few. 

Haha i read you profile most interesting admin iv seen lol. Please up asap thanks :D

#21 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 02:37 AM

Haha i read you profile most interesting admin iv seen lol. Please up asap thanks :D

Glad to amuse you :D, its written in my 2010 days when i was high as all hell and couldn't give a fuck about anything. Fun times.

Anyway, check yo PM

#22 KillahDev

KillahDev

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 03:30 AM

Glad to amuse you :D, its written in my 2010 days when i was high as all hell and couldn't give a fuck about anything. Fun times.

Anyway, check yo PM

It was quite entertaining. I used to run a forum back in the days when I had time and I had similar profile that's why. Thanks for the PM, appreicate ya brotha! I will test out the trainers and see which one works