Welcome to dEViATED. We provide game trainers, cheats and gamehacking tutorials and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc game trainers for various old and new games to download and will expand to other platforms. Go ahead and have a look around, you will love our pc trainers!.

Not interested in trainers ? socialize with us, we talk about girls, booze, movies, music and basically anything and everything.

watch dogs trainer

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Watch Dogs Trainer
Wolfenstein The New Order Trainer

Photo

A conflict...

joke

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 call 911

call 911

Getting Tamed

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 06:19 AM

Ok, so I have a problem I hope you can help me with. I'm sitting here enjoying my day off, and decide to pick up my old game boy and start playing some good classic Pokemon (Red). I'm barely into my game (just entered Prof. Oak's place) when I get a phone call. I'm surprised to find out it's my ex gf and to top it all off she's calling me from a hospital. She's bawling her eyes out and it takes a while for her to settle down and tell me what she wants, which is for me to come pick her up. Keep in mind I haven't talked to her in about a year and a half, maybe more. She's crying her eyes out because her and her current bf got in some huge arguement, and she stormed out of his place, and on the way back to hers, gets in a wreck and totals her car. Apparently he won't answer her calls, or come get her, or whatever, and she wants me to. She keeps saying screw him, its over, and then she starts claiming she misses the old times, she always thinks about me a lot, come get her and we can start a new relationship. At one time I did care for her a great deal, probably more than anyone else I've been with through out my life. So, anyway now I'm sitting here conflicted, which Pokemon should I start out with. Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle?

#2 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,676 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:27 AM

I don't know if i am supposed to laugh or answer the silly question about pokemon. Play Charmander ?

#3 genuine

genuine

Experienced Member

• Administrator
  • 169 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:10 PM

LOL. Charmander was always the best to start with, as far as the other issue is concerned, she'll find a way home.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: joke

Official Trainer Hosters:  
Affiliates:

Like our work ? Why not follow us on deviatedhacking youtube facebook page deviated twitter +deviatedhacking page