Welcome to dEViATED. We provide game trainers, cheats and gamehacking tutorials and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc game trainers for various old and new games to download and will expand to other platforms. Go ahead and have a look around, you will love our pc trainers!.

Not interested in trainers ? socialize with us, we talk about girls, booze, movies, music and basically anything and everything.

watch dogs trainer

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Watch Dogs Trainer
Wolfenstein The New Order Trainer

Photo
- - - - -

orcs must die 2 trainer

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 tacman

tacman

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:11 PM

Ive been a long time out of the scene, 5 years but a friend asked me to make a trainer for Orcs must die 2. I didnt realise I'd forgotten so much so its not great but it works. Anyway since ive made it i may as well share it if anyone cares. Get it here http://sdrv.ms/NiMYKG

#2 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,678 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:23 PM

Nice trainer. Your nick sounds familiar, can't recall if we ever talked or saw your name in greets section of some trainer/tut but i guess that means you were a scener indeed :D.

Welcome to dEViATED, hope you enjoy your stay.

PS: Its been such a long time since i've seen that pizza icon hehe

#3 tacman

tacman

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:51 PM

I was with pizza/pizzadox for a long time so we may have crossed paths Im getting old now I cant remember :)

#4 z0rk

z0rk

Experienced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 08:50 AM

nice :) I've always had a high regard for PiZZADOX too

#5 emptieness

emptieness

Rookie

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:53 PM

Don't know if your code is shitty, but the product looks awesome. Didn't test the trainer, because i made my own.

#6 tacman

tacman

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:07 AM

Thank you much appreciated :)

#7 Borgert

Borgert

Experienced Member

• {VIP] Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:21 PM

So you were a member of PiZZADOX? I love sceners :) Both the trainer and the tune were nice aswell.