Welcome to dEViATED. We provide game trainers, cheats and gamehacking tutorials and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc game trainers for various old and new games to download and will expand to other platforms. Go ahead and have a look around, you will love our pc trainers!.

Not interested in trainers ? socialize with us, we talk about girls, booze, movies, music and basically anything and everything.

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Alien Isolation Trainer
Wolfenstein The New Order Trainer

Photo
- - - - -

[Trainer] for Red Alert 2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 cncviking

cncviking

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:31 PM

Hello guys.

I'm looking for someone who is pro at c++

The reason is, that i play this old game from 2000-2001 called "command and conquer red alert 2"
Which is a pretty famous game. But i would really like to have an online working money hack/trainer created for the game which works online without causing an error. There is none out there, only one that works in singleplayer. I also have the recipe to make the trainer from a guy who was working on it but he disappeared and i have not seen him online since last year. The thing is it will probably take a few days to make it, but i am willing to pay 100$ for someone to make this.
The game can be downloaded for free on the official website of the game, here is the link:

http://xwis.net/foru...ert-2-download/

You also need a login if you want to get online in the game, which i will provide if someone needs it.

[removed]

Hope to hear from you guys, hope someone out there can help me with this, this trainer has been a big wish of mine for a long time, thats why i will pay 100$ for the hack.

Thanks in advance.

#2 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:46 PM

We don't do online/multiplayer hacks doesn't matter how much you willing to pay, sorry.