Welcome to dEViATED. We provide game trainers, cheats and gamehacking tutorials and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc game trainers for various old and new games to download and will expand to other platforms. Go ahead and have a look around, you will love our pc trainers!.

Not interested in trainers ? socialize with us, we talk about girls, booze, movies, music and basically anything and everything.

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Age of Wonders 3 Trainer
Thief Trainer
Castlevania Lord of Shadows 2 Trainer
South Park Stick Of Truth Trainer

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

H4x0r/Sicheats Crap Cleanup Script

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Psy

Psy

Experienced Member

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 04:03 PM

I've done a quick script which will eradicate leftover and suspicious files from sicheats/h4x0rs trainers. Some of his releases drop 3 .dll's (wtf?!), and some have reported that they either stop other trainers from working (?) or are infected with some malware. In any case, they don't need to be there. Stear clear..

*EDIT* It turns out that these files aren't malicious and are simply to do with music modules and other resources which the trainer uses, but doesn't use internally. At least as far as anyone could tell they were clean and legit. So apologies to h4x0r there. I hold my hands up. The script wouldn't hurt though at any rate. I for one am a stickler for not wanting unecessary files on my drive whether they are malicious or not. Anyways, there we are. Closure :)

#2 DABhand

DABhand

Experienced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 08:03 PM

I've done a quick script which will eradicate leftover and suspicious files from sicheats/h4x0rs trainers. Some of his releases drop 3 .dll's (wtf?!), and some have reported that they either stop other trainers from working (?) or are infected with some malware. In any case, they don't need to be there. Stear clear..

You have to so post that on Fileforums lol

Or I will, because its protecting the users :)

#3 Psy

Psy

Experienced Member

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 08:12 PM

Lol :) Feel free..

#4 DABhand

DABhand

Experienced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 08:24 PM

Lol :) Feel free..

I made it more dramatic...

But could the dll's be part of CE's trainer. h4x0r.dll being amended DB dll. Instead of being unpacked to memory they are being dumped to disk?

Either way its sneaky and I dont like it :P

#5 Psy

Psy

Experienced Member

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 09:01 PM

One of them could be the speedhack. But as for the others, I have no idea. Whether they are malicious or not, they are just plain unwanted and annoying. Every new trainer update he does, he'll introduce a new file or change it's name etc. It get's a bit of a mess :/

#6 DABhand

DABhand

Experienced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 12:27 AM

You should see his errr somewhat meagre attempt at an english response at FF.

#7 Psy

Psy

Experienced Member

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 01:31 PM

I half read it, half couldn't be bothered. Even if that was a good english translation, I get the feeling it would still probably be just trash.

#8 STN

STN

zzz

• Wicked DICK
  • 5,155 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 04:44 PM

I half read it, half couldn't be bothered. Even if that was a good english translation, I get the feeling it would still probably be just trash.

lol

#9 DABhand

DABhand

Experienced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 05:19 PM

Even worse was Empire's dismisal of it all.

My post was a warning of a potential threat, not a real threat.

His idea is that if you can't prove it does it, we shouldnt say anything, just recently a guy was posting links to a site that no doubt would have infected a PC, and I warned people about it, maybe I shouldnt since I didnt actually go to check if it was legit or not... oh lordy.

Official Trainer Hosters:  
Affiliates:

Like our work ? Why not follow us on deviatedhacking youtube facebook page deviated twitter +deviatedhacking page