Welcome to dEViATED. We provide game trainers, cheats and gamehacking tutorials and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc game trainers for various old and new games to download and will expand to other platforms. Go ahead and have a look around, you will love our pc trainers!.

Not interested in trainers ? socialize with us, we talk about girls, booze, movies, music and basically anything and everything.

watch dogs trainer

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Watch Dogs Trainer
Wolfenstein The New Order Trainer

Photo
- - - - -

Prototype 2

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,660 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 08:47 AM

I take it most of you must have grabbed the game by now so how is it ?. I am completely new to the series so i have no idea what to expect really but i am hoping it be fun for a couple hours at least.

#2 DDT

DDT

BETA Testers

• {VIP] Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:45 PM

I didn't even know it was released.

#3 emptieness

emptieness

Rookie

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 11:44 AM

Currently downloading the game. The first part was pretty awesome if you are a fan of hack'n'slay games. If you liked darksiders, you will like this game too.

#4 Cooperb

Cooperb

Experienced Member

• {VIP] Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:49 PM

meh, old title, dont think the new one will be any better.......

#5 DDT

DDT

BETA Testers

• {VIP] Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 07:36 PM

First one was fun, there was no need for thought when playing so it was an easy pick and play type game, I expect the second to be the same.

#6 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,660 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 08:59 AM

Pretty buggy game, it won't even start the first time unless i unplugged all wireless devices attached to computer then it won't load the mission and get stuck at the loading screen.

Going to grab a crack and see if this solves it. Fuckin activision

#7 Cooperb

Cooperb

Experienced Member

• {VIP] Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 09:40 AM

it is a fun hack 'n slash game, but unlike the original prototype, there is more purpose behind it

are you going to train it?

#8 DDT

DDT

BETA Testers

• {VIP] Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:15 PM

Pretty buggy game, it won't even start the first time unless i unplugged all wireless devices attached to computer then it won't load the mission and get stuck at the loading screen.

Going to grab a crack and see if this solves it. Fuckin activision

Console port.

#9 Cooperb

Cooperb

Experienced Member

• {VIP] Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:26 PM

they all fucking are, it is beyond rashing...........
  • STN likes this

#10 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,660 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 07:15 PM

it is a fun hack 'n slash game, but unlike the original prototype, there is more purpose behind it

are you going to train it?

Yep but seeing as how buggy it is, i am just going to throw a +6/7 trainer cause i don't feel like putting a lot of effort in it. Maybe if they release a patch that fixes the problems and let me play without using a crack :(.

#11 DDT

DDT

BETA Testers

• {VIP] Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 02:38 AM

they all fucking are, it is beyond rashing...........

No they're not.
Activison are but they're so fucking inept that they would close themselves before realizing what they did...no loss either.

#12 Cooperb

Cooperb

Experienced Member

• {VIP] Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 06:52 AM

if the game is out on xbox and launches on pc it is a console port, that is the case in my experience.....

Haha, it is not really that hard to train for a change

#13 DABhand

DABhand

Experienced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:32 PM

if the game is out on xbox and launches on pc it is a console port, that is the case in my experience.....

But its not the overall truth.

People see a game and see a UI that is similar to the console version and automatically say "OMG CONSOLE PORT"... its just a UI :P

They forget that specific APIs for the engine etc is PC only, and doesn't work on the XBox. And obviously some titles come with their own API filled .dll file.

Some games do have console ports that is obvious in the way it plays etc, but too many people just assume a console port. Also it doesn't matter if its released at same time that also doesn't mean its a console port :P

#14 Cooperb

Cooperb

Experienced Member

• {VIP] Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 02:09 PM

but lets not forget that nearly every game engine in multi platform now....

#15 DABhand

DABhand

Experienced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:47 PM

It can be compiled into binaries needed for each system yes, doesn't mean its a port.

Official Trainer Hosters:  
Affiliates:

Like our work ? Why not follow us on deviatedhacking youtube facebook page deviated twitter +deviatedhacking page