Welcome to dEViATED. We provide game trainers, cheats and gamehacking tutorials and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc game trainers for various old and new games to download and will expand to other platforms. Go ahead and have a look around, you will love our pc trainers!.

Not interested in trainers ? socialize with us, we talk about girls, booze, movies, music and basically anything and everything.

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Alien Isolation Trainer
Wolfenstein The New Order Trainer

Photo
- - - - -

Hello DVT!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 becool2pool

becool2pool

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:01 PM

Hey everyone!

My name is John Walt. I live in the USA and I am 19 years old. Playing games is a passion and I am in college with a gaming major (video game designing). Last month I was stricken with lukemia and I am still receiving bone marrow transplants but I am expected to make a full recovery!

Playing video games is the only thing I can do in this hospital bed. I found myself and my true callings in life from video games. I am not good looking or smart or talented. But video games give me a venue into things I have never seen before. I am not rich so I cannot donate but I believe that DVT's trainers will aid me in my own desires and wants as a young adult male. Thank you!

I am a good coder, holler if you ever need me :) Thanks!

#2 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:18 AM

Sorry to hear about your illness, i wish you a fast and complete recovery :).

Glad to know you like our trainers we work hard on them. Well, welcome to DVT and hope you enjoy your stay here!.

#3 z0rk

z0rk

Experienced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:12 AM

Hi John ;)
I really hope you can win the battle over cancer.
And i hope you have fun here ;)

and being a good coder - you could get pretty good on the demoscene ;)

Official Trainer Hosters:  
Affiliates:

Like our work ? Why not follow us on deviatedhacking youtube facebook page deviated twitter +deviatedhacking page