Welcome to dEViATED. We provide game trainers, cheats and gamehacking tutorials and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc game trainers for various old and new games to download and will expand to other platforms. Go ahead and have a look around, you will love our pc trainers!.

Not interested in trainers ? socialize with us, we talk about girls, booze, movies, music and basically anything and everything.

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Alien Isolation Trainer
Wolfenstein The New Order Trainer

Photo
- - - - -

Suggestion and Complain

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Suikoden

Suikoden

Getting Tamed

• Donators
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:39 PM

I see that approving topics and posts takes around 5 to 7 days minimum .. wht dont you share more people with you ?! to check everything in limited way ? I know you are a busy man and am with you .. but if you want people to join and donate just try to speed up things ..
thanks for making games playable.

*****next donation 19 Jul 2012*****

#2 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,714 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 11:24 AM

See PM ;). Topics don't usually take more than a few minutes or hours to approve but i was afk and a lot of other things needed taken care of than just topics here but everything should be smooth now! :D.

#3 Cooperb

Cooperb

Experienced Member

• {VIP] Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 03:38 PM

Oh Shit..... He is alive

#4 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,714 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:52 PM

Wait when did i die ? Who ever spread that rumor is gonna get thrown into my closet fo sure! and trust me you don't wanna be there :ph34r:

also sup, how's the month been

#5 Suikoden

Suikoden

Getting Tamed

• Donators
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:36 AM

Saw the pm forgive me thanks .

****second donation (done)****

****third donation on 31/7/2012****

Official Trainer Hosters:  
Affiliates:

Like our work ? Why not follow us on deviatedhacking youtube facebook page deviated twitter +deviatedhacking page