Welcome to dEViATED. We provide game trainers, cheats and gamehacking tutorials and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc game trainers for various old and new games to download and will expand to other platforms. Go ahead and have a look around, you will love our pc trainers!.

Not interested in trainers ? socialize with us, we talk about girls, booze, movies, music and basically anything and everything.

watch dogs trainer

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Watch Dogs Trainer
Wolfenstein The New Order Trainer

Photo
- - - - -

[trainer] Insecticide part 1

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 thegrube

thegrube

Experienced Member

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:08 PM

OK thanks i'll try it again and won't wait on the tracking to stop.

Works like a charm! Thanks for the good work!

#17 PermaNull

PermaNull

Rookie

• DEViATERS
  • 63 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:38 PM

OK thanks i'll try it again and won't wait on the tracking to stop.

Works like a charm! Thanks for the good work!

Np, If I have time I'll try an implement a fly/hover hack for you...

For the time being and for future implementations of my trainers/reference the "Tracking..." is saying it's waiting for the game to be opened,
So it doesn't stop if you don't click "Launch" to start the game.

Essentially "Tracking..." is telling you it's "Tracking launched processes" waiting for the one you've selected to popup.

Hope you enjoy ;).

#18 thegrube

thegrube

Experienced Member

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 04:45 AM

thanks again,if you ever get the fly/hover cheat that will make this a super mega trainer,but these two functions make the game much more enjoyable.

#19 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,547 posts
  • DEViATED IM:STN

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:48 PM

w00t DD back to kicking shit outta games ? :D Good work mate.

#20 genuine

genuine

Experienced Member

• Administrator
  • 169 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:55 AM

DD, that issue you have with the fly hack could just be that you found the function which is for the graphics, and not the the actual core function for altitude. it shouldnt be too far from it though.

#21 PermaNull

PermaNull

Rookie

• DEViATERS
  • 63 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:33 AM

DD, that issue you have with the fly hack could just be that you found the function which is for the graphics, and not the the actual core function for altitude. it shouldnt be too far from it though.

Actually it forcing the player to die wouldn't have much to do with graphics at all especially when I could get the player to hover for a matter of seconds before death.

The game it's self has a timer for how long the player has been off the ground if they've been off the ground for x number of seconds they die that simple.

#22 genuine

genuine

Experienced Member

• Administrator
  • 169 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 06:12 PM

true, thats also another method they use.