Welcome to dEViATED. We provide game trainers, cheats and gamehacking tutorials and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc game trainers for various old and new games to download and will expand to other platforms. Go ahead and have a look around, you will love our pc trainers!.

Not interested in trainers ? socialize with us, we talk about girls, booze, movies, music and basically anything and everything.

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Alien Isolation Trainer
Wolfenstein The New Order Trainer

Photo
- - - - -

[trainer] Insecticide part 1

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 thegrube

thegrube

Experienced Member

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 01:08 AM

I know this is an old game but Steam has it for a couple of bucks so I bought it.I got through the first 3 missions but I can't complete it .
Version 1.0
Steamworks
Originally released in 2008
Need Unlimited Health
Unlimited Ammo
Fly/Float mode
Super Jump.
No ini files for me to hack on this one!Darn!
THe first 2 options are needed bad.The last 2 would be nice to have since you have a lot of very hard jump sequences in the game.
Thanks

#2 PermaNull

PermaNull

Rookie

• DEViATERS
  • 63 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 01:25 AM

Few bucks on steam you say?
Well, I've been up all night as is right now but give it till tomorrow and I'll purchase it myself and give it a go.

It doesn't have VAC or anything like that correct?

#3 thegrube

thegrube

Experienced Member

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 12:40 PM

Few bucks on steam you say?
Well, I've been up all night as is right now but give it till tomorrow and I'll purchase it myself and give it a go.

It doesn't have VAC or anything like that correct?

I don't think so,it lets me change the speed with cheat engine when i'm on line.Jump sequences are a major pain in the butt,one guy on youtube spent 10 minutes trying to make one jump in his walk through.he started cussing he was so mad.Thanks for looking into this

#4 PermaNull

PermaNull

Rookie

• DEViATERS
  • 63 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 01:25 PM

Well I just bought it last night so when I'm done with work today I'll give it a go for ya.

#5 thegrube

thegrube

Experienced Member

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 02:41 PM

thanks

#6 PermaNull

PermaNull

Rookie

• DEViATERS
  • 63 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:47 PM

I managed to get a sorta fly hacking going, but it seems the game see's it as you falling...
It makes me die after a min or so of staying in the air, I'm gonna have to reverse it further and figure out how it's killing me or just make it so it allows inf jumping but then when falling from the jump you may die as well.

#7 thegrube

thegrube

Experienced Member

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:28 PM

thanks again!

#8 PermaNull

PermaNull

Rookie

• DEViATERS
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 03:29 PM

Yeah no problem, This may take me a bit longer then expected though as I haven't had all that much time to look into it.

If you'd want me to look into inf health/inf ammo and etc before doing the more complicated options like fly/hover hack I can do that part easily.

#9 thegrube

thegrube

Experienced Member

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 08:35 PM

Yeah no problem, This may take me a bit longer then expected though as I haven't had all that much time to look into it.

If you'd want me to look into inf health/inf ammo and etc before doing the more complicated options like fly/hover hack I can do that part easily.

Sure the health and ammo would be a big help since the aiming reticle turns red even when you don't have a clear shot,but the enemy hits you every time it fires.

#10 PermaNull

PermaNull

Rookie

• DEViATERS
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 11:09 PM

Alright man, make sure you keep making requests here ;)...
I'll have a trainer ready by tomorrow with at least inf health and inf ammo.

#11 thegrube

thegrube

Experienced Member

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 01:00 AM

super that will help alot.Hope you can get the flymode later,If not thats ok at least health amd ammo will make this frustrating game bearable.
Thanks

#12 PermaNull

PermaNull

Rookie

• DEViATERS
  • 63 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:54 AM

Alright here's a +2 D3D Trainer ( In-Game Menu like my Xenus 2 One )

You use winject select the game in the top list box ( Ahead of time don't select the game after it's launched )
Select trainer.dll in the second box and then click the "Launch" button also copy the d3dx9_* dll to your game folder as since I compiled this with a newer Directx SDK then what the game is actually using it requires it now -_- Just my luck right?

Anyway it's really simple press Numpad 1 once in game click the buttons to turn the options on and off ( Do it at the main menu is my suggestion mouse control is a bit hard after that ).
Other then that I was able to test it through the first stage, I couldn't bother doing the stuff in the police station but if you have any problems or questions just let me know, enjoy.

Download - Attached
Password -

deviatedhacking.com

Howto:

Extract the rar file copy d3dx9_42.dll to the game's folder ( C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Insecticide Part 1 ) (64bit) (C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Insecticide Part 1) (32bit)
Launch Winject.exe click the box on the top and select game.exe from the game's folder.
Click the bottom box and select the Trainer.dll
Click Launch.

Once the game loads use Numpad 1 to bring up the trainer menu and press the buttons to turn the options on and off, pressing numpad 1 again will hide the menu.

Attached Files

#13 thegrube

thegrube

Experienced Member

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:20 AM

thanks I'll give it a try!

#14 thegrube

thegrube

Experienced Member

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:35 AM

thanks I'll give it a try!

I can't get the trainer to work.When I select game.exe the trainer just keeps showing the message Tracking....... I have all my virus programs dissabled so thats not the problem.

#15 PermaNull

PermaNull

Rookie

• DEViATERS
  • 63 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:54 PM

As I said you've gotta select game.exe it'll say tracking that's fine...
Next you've gotta select trainer.dll in the second box.

Then press the LAUNCH button and it'll inject into the game as well as launch it for you, ( You cannot do this if the game is already running ).

#16 thegrube

thegrube

Experienced Member

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:08 PM

OK thanks i'll try it again and won't wait on the tracking to stop.

Works like a charm! Thanks for the good work!

#17 PermaNull

PermaNull

Rookie

• DEViATERS
  • 63 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:38 PM

OK thanks i'll try it again and won't wait on the tracking to stop.

Works like a charm! Thanks for the good work!

Np, If I have time I'll try an implement a fly/hover hack for you...

For the time being and for future implementations of my trainers/reference the "Tracking..." is saying it's waiting for the game to be opened,
So it doesn't stop if you don't click "Launch" to start the game.

Essentially "Tracking..." is telling you it's "Tracking launched processes" waiting for the one you've selected to popup.

Hope you enjoy ;).

#18 thegrube

thegrube

Experienced Member

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 04:45 AM

thanks again,if you ever get the fly/hover cheat that will make this a super mega trainer,but these two functions make the game much more enjoyable.

#19 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,718 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:48 PM

w00t DD back to kicking shit outta games ? :D Good work mate.

#20 genuine

genuine

Experienced Member

• Administrator
  • 171 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:55 AM

DD, that issue you have with the fly hack could just be that you found the function which is for the graphics, and not the the actual core function for altitude. it shouldnt be too far from it though.

#21 PermaNull

PermaNull

Rookie

• DEViATERS
  • 63 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:33 AM

DD, that issue you have with the fly hack could just be that you found the function which is for the graphics, and not the the actual core function for altitude. it shouldnt be too far from it though.

Actually it forcing the player to die wouldn't have much to do with graphics at all especially when I could get the player to hover for a matter of seconds before death.

The game it's self has a timer for how long the player has been off the ground if they've been off the ground for x number of seconds they die that simple.

#22 genuine

genuine

Experienced Member

• Administrator
  • 171 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 06:12 PM

true, thats also another method they use.