Welcome to dEViATED. We provide game trainers, cheats and gamehacking tutorials and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc game trainers for various old and new games to download and will expand to other platforms. Go ahead and have a look around, you will love our pc trainers!.

Not interested in trainers ? socialize with us, we talk about girls, booze, movies, music and basically anything and everything.

watch dogs trainer

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Watch Dogs Trainer
Wolfenstein The New Order Trainer

Photo
- - - - -

[TRAiNER]Terminator Salvation

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 john

john

Getting Tamed

• n00b
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 04:59 PM

hi everyone....am new here....& big fan of deviated team........bcoz there trainers swing the game perfectly wd their amazing options......... :)

I download this new terminator salvation game. I love it & want to play this game with a trainer or a cheat but didn't find anything on the web.......

so can you please make a trainer for this game. I will be very thankful to you for this.

GAME : TERMINATOR SALVATION
VERSION : 1.0
OPTIONs : Infinite health, Infinite Ammo and rest (Whatever u like Deviated)

#2 Psy

Psy

Experienced Member

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 05:15 PM

Not speak prematurely, but this is 'very' unlikely, due to the complexity of the game engine (it's one of the trickiest there is). I doubt anyone will take the time out to do this and release it free all because of one request. Not to get your hopes down, lol.

#3 john

john

Getting Tamed

• n00b
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:20 AM

Not speak prematurely, but this is 'very' unlikely, due to the complexity of the game engine (it's one of the trickiest there is). I doubt anyone will take the time out to do this and release it free all because of one request. Not to get your hopes down, lol.

hhmmm.......but i succesfull in hacking the ammo with cheat engine 5.5.......but can you pls tell me how to hack the health......

#4 Psy

Psy

Experienced Member

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:44 AM

So, after restarting the game or loading again, your hack still works yes? Thought not. As I said, it's quite tricky to train this title to make a 'true' permanent hack. Finding and temporarily editing the memory addresses is one thing, but to go from there and make a trainer is quite another. You'd know what I was talking about if you had any experience, and i'm not going to enter into a dispute with you on this.

However, good man for trying it yourself in any case. I believe full health is stored as 1. FLOAT. This decreases as you may expect when you take damage. You'll need to find it on one level though, as it will change position (lookup 'DMA') after a load/restart as I stated about ammo above.

~Psy

Official Trainer Hosters:  
Affiliates:

Like our work ? Why not follow us on deviatedhacking youtube facebook page deviated twitter +deviatedhacking page