Welcome to dEViATED. We provide game trainers, cheats and gamehacking tutorials and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc game trainers for various old and new games to download and will expand to other platforms. Go ahead and have a look around, you will love our pc trainers!.

Not interested in trainers ? socialize with us, we talk about girls, booze, movies, music and basically anything and everything.

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Alien Isolation Trainer
Wolfenstein The New Order Trainer

Photo
- - - - -

Max Payne 3

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,715 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 05:23 PM

Fucking finally man, only 1gb left. I am so excited about this hoping it'll be as addicting as Mass effect 3 was.

Don't worry about posting spoilers, i won't be reading this thread until i play the game first.

#2 smanettone83

smanettone83

Experienced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 05:52 PM

i'm downloading the game too! later 4 days i'm very bored.... my download progress now is to 92,3% (total size: 26.7 Gb... xD) i hope it's a nice game, else i think to kill someone! :P

#3 iNTANGiBLE

iNTANGiBLE

Deviater

• DEViATERS
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:32 PM

I couldn't be bothered to make my internet connection slow as shit for probably more than a week :P

#4 DABhand

DABhand

Experienced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:03 PM

Would this be the wrong time to say im 100mb/s download? (12.5MB/s)

#5 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,715 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:08 PM

Mine is gonna finish in 5 minutes so its alright. Feel free to rub it in ;)

#6 smanettone83

smanettone83

Experienced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 01:20 AM

Finally i have downloaded it and i must say that it's an awesome game! i'm working to create a trainer for it! :P

#7 Unknown000

Unknown000

Experienced Member

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:19 AM

This game requires 16GB of RAM to run with max settings or are they kidding?

And 30GB size. I will never download, buy or even install such a big game. At least in this decade.

Good luck!

#8 iNTANGiBLE

iNTANGiBLE

Deviater

• DEViATERS
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:35 AM

Would this be the wrong time to say im 100mb/s download? (12.5MB/s)

YES :D I have 50 KB/s :(

#9 Cooperb

Cooperb

Experienced Member

• {VIP] Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:06 AM

That is rough, 1gbps here

look forward to an awesome trainer!

#10 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,715 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:31 AM

That is rough, 1gbps here

look forward to an awesome trainer!

+1 here for now, no fixes or multiple times activation needed like in other trainers out there. : > http://deviatedhacki...ne-3-trainer/ still working on finishing the whole trainer.

Fucking Rockstar updated the game again, i have to do two releases now, one for the old(for reloaded users) and then the new version. The engine is damn nice though and i love them for that, its giving the losers some hard time and keeping them away hehe.

#11 smanettone83

smanettone83

Experienced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:42 PM

This game requires 16GB of RAM to run with max settings or are they kidding?

And 30GB size. I will never download, buy or even install such a big game. At least in this decade.

Good luck!

uhm.. i've windows xp with 4 gb ram (only 3,25 used from xp) and the game works normal....

#12 Unknown000

Unknown000

Experienced Member

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:09 PM

uhm.. i've windows xp with 4 gb ram (only 3,25 used from xp) and the game works normal....

You are running 32bit windows xp, if the game uses 16GB of RAM to run at max details, a 64bit version of the game is more than mandatory in this case.

#13 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,715 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:49 PM

You are running 32bit windows xp, if the game uses 16GB of RAM to run at max details, a 64bit version of the game is more than mandatory in this case.

I have 4gb as well on win 7 64bit and the game runs smooth. I have maxed out most settings on the game. Sweetest game i've ever played in both graphics and story (so far).

#14 Unknown000

Unknown000

Experienced Member

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:39 PM

I have 4gb as well on win 7 64bit and the game runs smooth. I have maxed out most settings on the game. Sweetest game i've ever played in both graphics and story (so far).

They are all liars then. 16GB recommended and the game doesn't even uses more than 4GB.

I don't care.

#15 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,715 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:07 PM

They are all liars then. 16GB recommended and the game doesn't even uses more than 4GB.

I don't care.

There is a difference between hitting the top graphics and just good gameplay. I can't max out all the settings though so they definitely don't lie.

#16 DDT

DDT

BETA Testers

• {VIP] Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:53 AM

DX11
Fullscreen - On
Resolution - 1920x1200
VSYNC - On
Texture - Very High
Shader - High
Shadow - Normal
Reflection - Very High
FXAA - High
MSAA - Off (Requires restart so forgot to test)
Aniso Filter - SSAO
Tessellation - Very High

My settings with no impact of interference.
Beat it earlier this morning, starts slow and takes a bit to pick up but when it does it's excellent.

#17 DABhand

DABhand

Experienced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:45 PM

16GB is used I think for all the maps and textures, to minimize loading fully so it will just load speech and cutscenes.

I do believe MP3's engine is the one they will use in GTAV. I hope so it worked pretty damn well, shame about the Physx though the wall shooting etc wasn't 100%.

#18 Cooperb

Cooperb

Experienced Member

• {VIP] Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:05 PM

Lol, i remember when Crysis 2 came out there was a bug on the site that said the graphics requirements were 3x SLI 480's.... lol, fail

#19 HorseFocker

HorseFocker

Lazy Bum:D

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:12 PM

God have mercy 26.7 Gb i will have grandchildren when this game completes the dl :D
But i love to get my hands dirty with the game so i will go for it :)

#20 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,715 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:30 PM

It definitely worth the download except for the fuckin patches which reminds me i have to update my trainer. Fuck i don't even know what version it is at now.

I fucking love the game though hehe

#21 SHAB

SHAB

Getting Tamed

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:32 PM

Max Payne 3 has really good Story, just like Witcher 2 Aassassin of Kings plus a 10GB Patch. Both Games Rock.

#22 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,715 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:07 PM

Someone has a savegame that i could use ?. My old harddisk died couple weeks ago and even though i backup'ed the savedata (i think), it still wouldn't continue from the level i went so far ahead to.

I love the game but don't have the time to play it just so i can train it :(

#23 Mike89

Mike89

Rookie

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:16 AM

The cutscenes in this game just burned me out. The first few were a novelty but after awhile I was really over saturated. I'm a gamer who plays games through multiple times. Seems like the game makers didn't think anyone was going to play it more than once the way they over did the cutscenes and don't allow skipping through them. They REALLY want you to watch them! Having to watch them all once was bad enough but playing the games multiple times is irritating to have to go through the cutscenes all again.

Official Trainer Hosters:  
Affiliates:

Like our work ? Why not follow us on deviatedhacking youtube facebook page deviated twitter +deviatedhacking page