Welcome to dEViATED. We provide game trainers, cheats and gamehacking tutorials and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc game trainers for various old and new games to download and will expand to other platforms. Go ahead and have a look around, you will love our pc trainers!.

Not interested in trainers ? socialize with us, we talk about girls, booze, movies, music and basically anything and everything.

watch dogs trainer

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Watch Dogs Trainer
Wolfenstein The New Order Trainer

Photo
- - - - -

Max Payne 3

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,536 posts
  • DEViATED IM:STN

Posted 05 June 2012 - 05:23 PM

Fucking finally man, only 1gb left. I am so excited about this hoping it'll be as addicting as Mass effect 3 was.

Don't worry about posting spoilers, i won't be reading this thread until i play the game first.

#2 smanettone83

smanettone83

Experienced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 05:52 PM

i'm downloading the game too! later 4 days i'm very bored.... my download progress now is to 92,3% (total size: 26.7 Gb... xD) i hope it's a nice game, else i think to kill someone! :P

#3 iNTANGiBLE

iNTANGiBLE

Deviater

• DEViATERS
  • 1,586 posts
  • LocationDamascus, Syria but I'm Indian

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:32 PM

I couldn't be bothered to make my internet connection slow as shit for probably more than a week :P

#4 DABhand

DABhand

Experienced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:03 PM

Would this be the wrong time to say im 100mb/s download? (12.5MB/s)

#5 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,536 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:08 PM

Mine is gonna finish in 5 minutes so its alright. Feel free to rub it in ;)

#6 smanettone83

smanettone83

Experienced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 01:20 AM

Finally i have downloaded it and i must say that it's an awesome game! i'm working to create a trainer for it! :P

#7 Unknown000

Unknown000

Experienced Member

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:19 AM

This game requires 16GB of RAM to run with max settings or are they kidding?

And 30GB size. I will never download, buy or even install such a big game. At least in this decade.

Good luck!

#8 iNTANGiBLE

iNTANGiBLE

Deviater

• DEViATERS
  • 1,586 posts
  • LocationDamascus, Syria but I'm Indian

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:35 AM

Would this be the wrong time to say im 100mb/s download? (12.5MB/s)

YES :D I have 50 KB/s :(

#9 Cooperb

Cooperb

Experienced Member

• {VIP] Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts
  • LocationNone of your business

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:06 AM

That is rough, 1gbps here

look forward to an awesome trainer!

#10 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,536 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:31 AM

That is rough, 1gbps here

look forward to an awesome trainer!

+1 here for now, no fixes or multiple times activation needed like in other trainers out there. : > http://deviatedhacki...ne-3-trainer/ still working on finishing the whole trainer.

Fucking Rockstar updated the game again, i have to do two releases now, one for the old(for reloaded users) and then the new version. The engine is damn nice though and i love them for that, its giving the losers some hard time and keeping them away hehe.

#11 smanettone83

smanettone83

Experienced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:42 PM

This game requires 16GB of RAM to run with max settings or are they kidding?

And 30GB size. I will never download, buy or even install such a big game. At least in this decade.

Good luck!

uhm.. i've windows xp with 4 gb ram (only 3,25 used from xp) and the game works normal....

#12 Unknown000

Unknown000

Experienced Member

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:09 PM

uhm.. i've windows xp with 4 gb ram (only 3,25 used from xp) and the game works normal....

You are running 32bit windows xp, if the game uses 16GB of RAM to run at max details, a 64bit version of the game is more than mandatory in this case.

#13 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,536 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:49 PM

You are running 32bit windows xp, if the game uses 16GB of RAM to run at max details, a 64bit version of the game is more than mandatory in this case.

I have 4gb as well on win 7 64bit and the game runs smooth. I have maxed out most settings on the game. Sweetest game i've ever played in both graphics and story (so far).

#14 Unknown000

Unknown000

Experienced Member

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:39 PM

I have 4gb as well on win 7 64bit and the game runs smooth. I have maxed out most settings on the game. Sweetest game i've ever played in both graphics and story (so far).

They are all liars then. 16GB recommended and the game doesn't even uses more than 4GB.

I don't care.

#15 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,536 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:07 PM

They are all liars then. 16GB recommended and the game doesn't even uses more than 4GB.

I don't care.

There is a difference between hitting the top graphics and just good gameplay. I can't max out all the settings though so they definitely don't lie.

Official Trainer Hosters:  
Affiliates:

Like our work ? Why not follow us on deviatedhacking youtube facebook page deviated twitter +deviatedhacking page