Welcome to dEViATED. We provide game trainers, cheats and gamehacking tutorials and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc game trainers for various old and new games to download and will expand to other platforms. Go ahead and have a look around, you will love our pc trainers!.

Not interested in trainers ? socialize with us, we talk about girls, booze, movies, music and basically anything and everything.

watch dogs trainer

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Watch Dogs Trainer
Wolfenstein The New Order Trainer

Photo
- - - - -

Tic-tac-toe!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 Unknown000

Unknown000

Experienced Member

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:45 PM

Fixed some small bugs.
A line showing the winner direction will now appear.

Download source code and binary: https://www.sugarsyn...8_643_850710723

This is supposed to be the final version. No more things is planed to be added, unless it is very good! :D

If you find any bug or error, please let me know.

Thank you!

#17 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,668 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 12:16 PM

The error is still there except now it now happens with the cpu too. I think its a drawing issue because the message pops up about who won or lost if you click randomly couple of times. Also its hard to win against CPU because the CPU blocks each path that you can win but i guess you can't do much about it since theres only a few moves you can do right in the beginning in tic tac toe to win.

#18 Unknown000

Unknown000

Experienced Member

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:21 PM

The error is still there except now it now happens with the cpu too. I think its a drawing issue because the message pops up about who won or lost if you click randomly couple of times. Also its hard to win against CPU because the CPU blocks each path that you can win but i guess you can't do much about it since theres only a few moves you can do right in the beginning in tic tac toe to win.

Just found that when O wins it detects X wins instead in this final version.
And about CPU playing twice I couldn't notice that till now in Windows 7 or XP.
The message telling who won appears even nobody won or what?

And don't click too fast on squares, you must wait cpu to play. So if you are clicking too fast is normal that something unexpected may happen.

Also its hard to win against CPU because the CPU blocks each path that you can win but i guess you can't do much about it since theres only a few moves you can do right in the beginning in tic tac toe to win.

It is still possible to win the CPU. I have done it many times.

Thank you!

#19 Unknown000

Unknown000

Experienced Member

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 07:36 PM

Fixed the error of O player never winning in the previous version.

And I still couldn't experience the bug STN said so if it really exists it wasn't fixed because I can't fix what I cannot see.

If you are using integrated graphics you may experience a much higher CPU usage, to lower CPU usage by up to 95% or more just increase the delay execution of the drawing thread.
I noticed this today when I removed my 9500GT from here and as my integrated graphics are 5 years old technology and I am using an old CPU as well this will not be a problem for any decent system nowadays.

Download source code and binary: https://www.sugarsyn...8_643_853789376

If you still find any error, please let me know.

Thank you!

Official Trainer Hosters:  
Affiliates:

Like our work ? Why not follow us on deviatedhacking youtube facebook page deviated twitter +deviatedhacking page