Welcome to dEViATED. We provide game trainers, cheats and gamehacking tutorials and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc game trainers for various old and new games to download and will expand to other platforms. Go ahead and have a look around, you will love our pc trainers!.

Not interested in trainers ? socialize with us, we talk about girls, booze, movies, music and basically anything and everything.

watch dogs trainer

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Watch Dogs Trainer
Wolfenstein The New Order Trainer

Photo

dEViATED needs your help!

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,521 posts
  • DEViATED IM:STN

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:32 PM

We aren't getting half the traffic we used to get in past. Due to the frequent downtimes or whatever reason might be, we are losing popularity.

You can help us by doing any or all of the following

Spread the word:

Tell your friends, girlfriends or even your mum (for lulzy) about DVT. Someone who might need saving from a scary monster or from their boring life, tell them DVT can help with its smexy trainers or the fun community.

Post the link of DVT to your facebook/twitter/youtube or whatever social network, at a forums/site you frequent or anywhere else you visit that you think can help. This will help us with search engines preferring our site to be displayed at top results.

Donating:

I am pretty proud to tell you this, DVT has always been run by friends and fans contributing with just timely donations. I know some people are offended by us releasing some trainers paid but that only has helped with us reaching new users and staying alive when donations weren't enough and the demand for better resources was high. Without these, you wouldn't be here reading this post.

It doesn't matter how much, every bit helps.

Voicing your suggestions/ideas:

Let me know if there is something i am doing wrong or could do different that can help. Maybe something is missing or perhaps an idea you might have. I am all ears.

Don't worry, you don't really have to do any of the above to be treated well. Its just a request. If you have been helped by DVT ever, give it your love by helping it back.

Cheers <3

#2 Unknown000

Unknown000

Experienced Member

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:43 PM

Donating:

I am pretty proud to tell you this, DVT has always been run by friends and fans contributing with just timely donations. I know some people are offended by us releasing some trainers paid but that only has helped with us reaching new users and staying alive when donations weren't enough and the demand for better resources was high. Without these, you wouldn't be here reading this post.

I tried to donate some days ago but paypal has blocked my debit card and I can't pay with it anymore (by paypal).

And about advertising Deviated, I simply can't because I do not know or talk to other people frequently other than my mother or my brother.

Sorry!

#3 Borgert

Borgert

Experienced Member

• {VIP] Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen, Denmark

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:17 PM

I donated a little too a couple of days ago. I'll try advertising a bit :)

#4 DDT

DDT

BETA Testers

• {VIP] Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:42 PM

Spread the word:
I've passed on the details to some friends both forum and msn wise but it seems a good few of them are life time members of another place, I'll keep letting people know.

Donating:
My wallet and I are on bad terms at the moment so maybe in the near future but it's something I've considered before.

Brave man makes a statement like that with some of the people around here, joking a side, If I think of anything I'll voice it.

#5 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,521 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:14 PM

I tried to donate some days ago but paypal has blocked my debit card and I can't pay with it anymore (by paypal).

And about advertising Deviated, I simply can't because I do not know or talk to other people frequently other than my mother or my brother.

Sorry!

You don't have to feel sorry or obliged to do this. If you can do it cool, if not i still love you lol :P.

@Borgert: I know mate, i appreciate that tons....forgot to send a thankyou email even thats fckn terrible of me. I have been thinking about setting up a vip area for donators/dvt supporters with perks, not the kind we have got now but i've been busy lately. I am breaking my own records of most releases in a week lol (port royale 3 trainer in works right now and might give that guys requests a look). But you will see it soon and love it i am sure ;).

Spread the word:
I've passed on the details to some friends both forum and msn wise but it seems a good few of them are life time members of another place, I'll keep letting people know.

Donating:
My wallet and I are on bad terms at the moment so maybe in the near future but it's something I've considered before.

Brave man makes a statement like that with some of the people around here, joking a side, If I think of anything I'll voice it.

why thank you...i'll take that as a compliment even though you're joking to have some good feelings :P. I know what you mean...some people just stick with one thing and don't look elsewhere but by doing that, they miss out on the good stuff like dvt hehe. I appreciate you spreading the word though ;).

#6 DDT

DDT

BETA Testers

• {VIP] Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 24 May 2012 - 09:46 PM

I can't donate, cuz Iran is in sanction and it's nearly impossible to send money, except mailing it.

Those mystical nukes have now effected gaming, what next ;)

#7 z0rk

z0rk

Experienced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 25 May 2012 - 10:01 AM

i'll try advertising if i can, but CJB.NET has stopped doing free accounts !! OH NO :(
if i continue stuffing wireload.cjb.net full of coding stuff, i'll link you :)

#8 Cooperb

Cooperb

Experienced Member

• {VIP] Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts
  • LocationNone of your business

Posted 27 May 2012 - 11:46 AM

How much do you need?

^^ Ah, Terrorist Alert! :excl:

^_^ ;) :P :P :D

#9 Cooperb

Cooperb

Experienced Member

• {VIP] Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:10 AM

This is gonna sound lame...... BUT WHERE IS THE DONATE BUTTON

#10 Borgert

Borgert

Experienced Member

• {VIP] Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:24 AM

STN's sig

#11 Unknown000

Unknown000

Experienced Member

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:40 AM

An image says more than 1 word:

Posted Image

#12 Borgert

Borgert

Experienced Member

• {VIP] Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:10 AM

Posted Image

Hope this helps :)

#13 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,521 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 02:38 PM

This is gonna sound lame..

Oh it did sound lame hahaa.....the donate button is everywhere but anyone rarely use it.

@Borgert: I told you the reason why you didn't get the hooker but the db crashed back in feb. I can't even remember the reason now :(. Donate again and this time she will surely show up hehe xD

#14 Cooperb

Cooperb

Experienced Member

• {VIP] Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:42 PM

I swear i cant see it anywhere!!! :( :( :( :blink: :blink: :blink: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

#15 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,521 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 08:15 PM

Hooker needs more money than a small donation. Maybe STN himself will come as a hooker loool. :)

Sure if you want a dick in your face instead of a vag :lol:

Official Trainer Hosters:  
Affiliates:

Like our work ? Why not follow us on deviatedhacking youtube facebook page deviated twitter +deviatedhacking page