Welcome to dEViATED. We provide game trainers, cheats and gamehacking tutorials and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc game trainers for various old and new games to download and will expand to other platforms. Go ahead and have a look around, you will love our pc trainers!.

Not interested in trainers ? socialize with us, we talk about girls, booze, movies, music and basically anything and everything.

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Age of Wonders 3 Trainer
Thief Trainer
Castlevania Lord of Shadows 2 Trainer
South Park Stick Of Truth Trainer

Photo
- - - - -

Ever changing address or something

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Synopis

Synopis

Experienced Member

• {VIP] Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:36 PM

Figured what the hell... I don't have anything better to do.

Well... Whenever I select a option in a game the address changes i.e 4AA83558 ------> 4C9EF4F8. I was wondering if there was a way to have it so that I have one address so I can get some sort of instant completion. I know it uses float for the options. I really don't want to have to enter 13.5 100x.

#2 Bastiaan

Bastiaan

Experienced Member

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:23 PM

Pointers?

#3 Veggy

Veggy

Tamed

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:27 AM

What you are dealing with is called DMA. Dynamic Memory Allocation. To deal with it I would suggest
Using codeinjection. Read the tutorials on this site.

#4 smanettone83

smanettone83

Experienced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:57 AM

...or simply try to solve tutorial of cheat engine.... it's a good start to learn, how the scanmethod works.

#5 -DEViL-

-DEViL-

Ex-DVT

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:55 AM

just learn how to do code injection

#6 Synopis

Synopis

Experienced Member

• {VIP] Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 11:50 PM

Sorry for the late reply, but thank you. I should of tried to explain what I was doing better but I was dead ass tired. I'll try and figure Code Injection out sometime this week or whenever I'm done setting everything up.

#7 Laocoon

Laocoon

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:05 AM

Code injection is a way to package what you are wanting to do.

When debugging, you will have to set a breakpoint on the memory and track it back to someplace you would like to use it. Tap in at that point and use the reference to that memory from within the game. You are gonna have to figure out which part of the game to tap into depending on what you are trying to accomplish.

Official Trainer Hosters:  
Affiliates:

Like our work ? Why not follow us on deviatedhacking youtube facebook page deviated twitter +deviatedhacking page