Welcome to dEViATED. We provide game trainers, cheats and gamehacking tutorials and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc game trainers for various old and new games to download and will expand to other platforms. Go ahead and have a look around, you will love our pc trainers!.

Not interested in trainers ? socialize with us, we talk about girls, booze, movies, music and basically anything and everything.

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Alien Isolation Trainer
Wolfenstein The New Order Trainer

Photo
- - - - -

The Darkness 2

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:53 PM

Just played it last night and i gotta say its an awesome game, the gfx could have done much better but it was fun to play.

Just wondering if anyone wants a trainer ? i don't have the legit version so i am not sure if it will work for legal version but those with skidrow release please let me know

#2 Borgert

Borgert

Experienced Member

• {VIP] Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:10 PM

I've seen some gameplay but I wasn't impressed though. The first one didn't impress me either. But it's also a long time ago and I can hardly remember.

#3 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:04 PM

I like how you are the monster now with tentacles and shit. I haven't played a game like that ever so that kind of makes it cool for me.

#4 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:36 AM

The Darkness 2 lolz

It looks like the train is on fire and they're running for their life lol. Fun fun

Official Trainer Hosters:  
Affiliates:

Like our work ? Why not follow us on deviatedhacking youtube facebook page deviated twitter +deviatedhacking page