Welcome to dEViATED. We provide game trainers, cheats and gamehacking tutorials and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc game trainers for various old and new games to download and will expand to other platforms. Go ahead and have a look around, you will love our pc trainers!.

Not interested in trainers ? socialize with us, we talk about girls, booze, movies, music and basically anything and everything.

watch dogs trainer

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Watch Dogs Trainer
Wolfenstein The New Order Trainer

Photo
- - - - -

COD MW3 Life hack help

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Wrath

Wrath

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 10:48 PM

I was wondering if someone could give me some help on this.
I'v been trying to hack the life in COD MW3 and for some reason I just cant find it.
I'm using cheat engine, I'v tried unknown float inc/dec and changed/unchanged.
For some stupid reason I just cant find the life value, so any help and/or tips would be great.

#2 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,620 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 03:37 PM

I don't recall exactly what the value for health was..been a while but it wasn't that hard to find really. I can't really give you any tips except to try unknown inc/dec search again, i found it that way. Differentiating between enemy and player was also pretty easy...there were some instructions exclusive to player only.

#3 Wrath

Wrath

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:49 PM

Thank you for your help. I will try unknown inc/dec again.

#4 Veggy

Veggy

Tamed

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:08 PM

Call of Duty games are famous because of their health being stored as decimal. 100 Decimal is max health and it increases/ decreases.
When being shot it decreases and health is automaticly regenerated when not taking damage.
Searching for a decimal value (1 byte) will get ya the right spot.

#5 Wrath

Wrath

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:50 AM

Well Veggy I tried the way you said and I still fail. Im not sure what I'm doing wrong.
Is there a certain point I should scan at? LIke a certian amount of damage takin before I scan?

#6 Veggy

Veggy

Tamed

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:02 PM

The key to finding the health is searching increased when health is being regenerated.
When being shot your screen will flicker red.
So to start. When you aren't shot yet you first start with an unknown scan.
Than get hit and your screen will turn red.
When that happens you quickly pause the game search decreased.
Now get out of the shootings and regenerate your health. The red screen will disapear.
Now search increased.
In the end you will find it. Also make sure you're scanning 1 byte.

#7 ChrisO

ChrisO

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:51 PM

It's true what veggy says, to make it easy in this game is the value stored at 100. Search missions at the beginning then let you take a couple of times then pause the game and look for less.

Official Trainer Hosters:  
Affiliates:

Like our work ? Why not follow us on deviatedhacking youtube facebook page deviated twitter +deviatedhacking page