Welcome to dEViATED. We provide game trainers, cheats and gamehacking tutorials and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc game trainers for various old and new games to download and will expand to other platforms. Go ahead and have a look around, you will love our pc trainers!.

Not interested in trainers ? socialize with us, we talk about girls, booze, movies, music and basically anything and everything.

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Alien Isolation Trainer
Wolfenstein The New Order Trainer

Photo

Switching to FREE Filehosts or Where you can get our trainers officially

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:12 PM

POPULAR

With great popularity comes great leechers or something like that, but that is not the point here, well it kind of is.

We have decided to host our FREE trainers on major popular free file hosting services such as Filesonic, Rapidshare etc in order to reduce the bandwidth usage on the server. All paid trainer will obviously stay on server and be downloaded from our servers by visiting your account on main site.

Currently, about 30 Gb bandwidth is used within a week and we aren't on a dedicated host people!. Within a month, it reaches like 60 Gb(last month we didn't do that good like we're doing this month). We are on a VPS host and that runs out quicker than dedi hosts.

This should also reduce the inconvenience for most users that didn't like going through steps of registering and then ordering the trainer and some people were actually clueless on how to order/download the trainer (don't ask!)

Important NOTE:

With this announcement though, here is a really important information. I understand the issue with possible scam that might come with it since the files won't be on our servers anymore.

But as long as you FOLLOW links from our site i.e DEViATED site/forums/networks which includes
http://deviatedhacking.com
http://deviatedtrainers.com
 (Inactive, redirects to deviatedhacking.com but its in our network)

you would be 100% SAFE!. We have registered our account on the filehosts that we link to and as such,only we can upload to our account, no one else(duh). And only we can upload and post links here, not anyone else!.

If you followed a link from somewhere else, do NOT believe them even if its your mother!. Do not come complaining to us if you didn't follow the above.

That'd be all.

Thank you and happy gaming and downloading!
Kavvman/STN
Founder dEViATED Networks

#2 DDT

DDT

BETA Testers

• {VIP] Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:40 PM

Rapidshare is good but since these would be for free users it might be worth ditching Filesonic for Mediafire instead that way there's no waiting.
  • STN likes this

#3 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:36 PM

Good suggestion, However, i am using a lot of hosts and not just those two, couldn't mention them all in one post though. I am still not sure about the stability of it and how long the links will stay stable before being broken but with multiple hosts/mirrors, it should be smooth.

Here's how the download will be linked. So you just visit that page, grab a file host link of your choice and download, better than pasting tons of links on site, its just one tinypaste page.

http://tinypaste.com/f5dd2b21

PS: Had forgotten mediafire completely, adding now. Mediafire has a lot of ads though and other hosts have kind of clean interface but make you wait 30 secs or more. Well i am offering them complete choice so they can choose whichever host they want.

#4 DDT

DDT

BETA Testers

• {VIP] Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 12:48 AM

There are places you can use for that, Multiupload (Or something like that) being one of them, I think you upload to them and they upload to your selected hosts, might be worth having a look if your doing all those hosts separately.

#5 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 01:53 AM

Yep but it doesn't post to all hosts. Besides, more mirrors wouldn't hurt, i just want to make sure i don't have to deal with broken links or complaints of any sorts.

#6 DDT

DDT

BETA Testers

• {VIP] Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 07:51 PM

Ah well was worth a thought, that being a plus for mediafire since you own the content the links shouldn't go down and they'll keep free account files up as long as the account is accessed by the owner once every two weeks(?).

#7 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 08:44 PM

No i don't think it is like that. Actually it is that plus also your files need to be downloaded within X days. Each host has their own limit, Rapidshare deletes after 90 days when the file is not accessed doesn't matter if you login, other hosts much quicker than that.

I have Giganews usenet account and they're offering a service called dumptruck with a lot of storage, however its in early betas and they don't offer public sharing, just for dumping your (owner) data only. They have told me it is in their future plans so if they do allow public sharing of files, it would be much better than current file host since they offer really good space, bandwidth and pricing not to mention its comes free with the usenet account. File hosts don't allow much bandwidth for hotlinking and then there's the limitation of files being deleted if not downloaded.

Its not really a big problem though, like you said the content is owned by dvt, legal and as such shouldn't go down for copyright reasons. For inactivity if one link goes down, i am offering plenty others and i can monitor from CP.

#8 Unknown000

Unknown000

Experienced Member

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 12:24 AM

You can try SugarSync. Free 5GB + Direct linking allowed.

#9 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 07:02 AM

Guys you are missing the point here. I needed something reliable that would work very long-term and not ditch me or try to limit me when i am halfway with them. Also something in english.

Anyway, this really isn't an issue, our current setup has worked out pretty well.

#10 Unknown000

Unknown000

Experienced Member

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 01:44 PM

I said up.iranblog.com offers infinite storage. :)

It means they will not limit your storage. There are no servers in the world with TRUE infinite space.

Try uploading 500.000.000.000 PB, their server will not have such unbelievable space. So it's not actually infinite.

Be happy!

#11 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 05:32 PM

Guys, like i said this isn't an issue. This topic was just an announcement, DDT came up with few suggestions but that is all. I am not asking for list of hosts or who offers best.

Please avoid discussions in announcements section or at least arguments etc. Thanks

PS: i am taking the links down, don't want to give out backlinks since i can't get them either so easy.

Official Trainer Hosters:  
Affiliates:

Like our work ? Why not follow us on deviatedhacking youtube facebook page deviated twitter +deviatedhacking page