Welcome to dEViATED. We provide game trainers, cheats and gamehacking tutorials and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc game trainers for various old and new games to download and will expand to other platforms. Go ahead and have a look around, you will love our pc trainers!.

Not interested in trainers ? socialize with us, we talk about girls, booze, movies, music and basically anything and everything.

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Alien Isolation Trainer
Wolfenstein The New Order Trainer

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne v 1.24c PLUS 5 TRAINER

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#26 asphedus1

asphedus1

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 06:31 PM

Simple as this.

Load CE(Cheat engine), search for your Resource value(on screen)*10. You will see only 1 or 2 address found, they are the resource modifier. IF there are plenty, go back in game, increase the resources, back to CE and search for the new resource value*10.

An example: My gold value in game is 80
In CE i would search for: 80*10 = 800

ITs the same for wood,food. Population is direct search i.e what you see on screen is what you search for.

Its not really that hard mate, if you need any help still, holla at me. I don't have the game anymore else i'd have made one considering im free these days.

Good luck

Thanks, it seems pretty simple.

So if my resources are 40000, I type what I get from 40000*10 into the Value I'm looking for?

Do I need to checkmark Hex or no?

And when I find the resource value, do I just change the Value to whatever?

Sorry if the questions are noob :(

#27 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 07:03 PM

No Problem!
Yes
No, don't check the HEX
Yes, change the value to whatever you want * 10. for example you want the value to be 990 on screen. You multiply 990*10 and put that in CE.
Yes, they are noobish hehe.

PM PM boy, this stuff is better discussed there since this thread is about feedback about trainer :(

#28 DudeMUCH

DudeMUCH

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 03:33 AM

uhm Not a lot of people post here anymore but uhm I downloaded this and then when I run it as administrator then it runs i click frozen throne then when the game is running i press F2 and I hear a beep sound does that mean that the trainer is activated?? oh and then after i press F2 i go into custom games and then no cheats work I have version 1.24. 68 whatever the latest version oh and It might help if I told you guys that I got the game from a torrent ahhh do trainers work for those I am a super newb plz help me what shud i do if u guys cud plz post down a list of steps that I shud do plz help me I want to play this game real badd.........

#29 kemicza

kemicza

Ex-Deviaters

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:03 PM

Go buy the game then it should work for sure!

#30 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 09:58 AM

This trainer doesn't work for custom game, only for compaign. Check the first page of this thread, i had already answered this problem.

To anybody else who might have a problem and post here(i doubt), i don't offer any support for this trainer anymore, its not like your dick will fall off and run away or your wife/girlfriend vagina hole will close if i don't offer support. Life for me is fucked up and i don't care about stupid hacks anymore.

Thanks for your co-operation.

#31 TheDraganche

TheDraganche

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 01:07 AM

Hi all,is warcraft 3 frozen throne trainer for 1.24.4.6387 completed?
TNX

#32 iNTANGiBLE

iNTANGiBLE

Deviater

• DEViATERS
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 03:45 AM

I think if you want a trainer for that version really bad, post in the Requests (PAID) section...

Edited by iNTANGiBLE, 04 August 2010 - 04:07 AM.

#33 Bastiaan

Bastiaan

Experienced Member

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 09:14 AM

Lol @ the text scroller btw :(

#34 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 01:46 PM

Was bored :(

#35 sasdsasd

sasdsasd

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 12:55 PM

Yeah same problem here aswell. All functions worked on Nightelf Campaign, but most of the features stopped working with Alliance camapaign. Damn

#36 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 03:38 PM

I know sucks. I wish i could find sometime someday to work on it.

#37 Fluster84

Fluster84

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 05:18 PM

Hi guys, Great trainer but I have a little problem.

I can't get the music off in the trainer, and it keeps playing even when I start the game. I know it may sound like a stupid question but I simply can't figure out how to turn off the trainer's music. If someone could tell me how then I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

#38 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 06:34 AM

Yes i can. Have you changed your game exe name ? more specifically, it should be War3.exe, the case doesn't matter since i use case-INsensitive search.

Secondly, it can be because trainer couldn't get a handle on the game, are you sure the trainer is run as Administrator ? and no AV/Firewall software is interfering with it ?.

And you do have the correct version right ? You should have the patch 1.24c. Also note that the music won't stop even if you run the game until you activate the trainer first(F2). Does the trainer even work for you?.

These are the things that could be causing probs, if the trainer works and you still can't get the music off then well i have no idea. Report more details then.

#39 Panzer

Panzer

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 12:28 PM

Does this work Online?

#40 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 01:27 PM

No idea, didn't check. But most probably NOT, we don't support MP/online hacking.

#41 Seven Sin's

Seven Sin's

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 12:36 AM

Hello. I enough badly speak and the more so write in English. But however will not prompt though who that where to take trainer for 1.26 for a game on the internet?

#42 Seven Sin's

Seven Sin's

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 12:41 AM

Ah and this trainer does not work fully on a version 1.26

#43 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 03:07 PM

Yeah cause its made for v1.24. Also i have no plans to update it either, sorry.

I have provided the signature patterns for the hack though, read my tutorial about sigscanning, you will find em there.

#44 Cooperb

Cooperb

Experienced Member

• {VIP] Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 05:31 PM

meh, feel like doing a rewrite for the latest version? couldn't be arsed to do one.... *sigh* i hate updates.....

#45 STN

STN

Founder

• The G-Man
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 09:32 AM

I already give out my codes for the options i made....just search for it its somewhere on these forums. I don't think anyone plays the game anymore though...its old as fuck.

#46 Bastiaan

Bastiaan

Experienced Member

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 05:27 PM

Hello. I enough badly speak and the more so write in English. But however will not prompt though who that where to take trainer for 1.26 for a game on the internet?

Google translate? Lol