Welcome to dEViATED. We provide game trainers, cheats and gamehacking tutorials and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc game trainers for various old and new games to download and will expand to other platforms. Go ahead and have a look around, you will love our pc trainers!.

Not interested in trainers ? socialize with us, we talk about girls, booze, movies, music and basically anything and everything.

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Age of Wonders 3 Trainer
Thief Trainer
Castlevania Lord of Shadows 2 Trainer
South Park Stick Of Truth Trainer

Photo
- - - - -

Dead Island STEAM PLUS 18 TRAiNER *UPDATED*

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 Anjables

Anjables

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 12:07 AM

I just purchased the trainer for Steam 1.3 yesterday and each time I activate the trainer in-game it crashes and tells me the game isn't responding. Any advice?

#17 STN

STN

zzz

• Wicked DICK
  • 5,148 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 03:56 AM

Did the promo trainer worked for you ?. This version wouldn't work for the latest steam version but instead for the cracked version (update #5).

#18 Anjables

Anjables

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:01 PM

Thanks for the answer! I didn't try to promo trainer, so that's on me. Guess I'll just hold onto it in the meantime! Thanks!

#19 STN

STN

zzz

• Wicked DICK
  • 5,148 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 11:26 AM

Sorry for the super delayed response but if you want i could give you the latest trainer for free of course, just send me your customer name and order id so i can set you up.