Welcome to dEViATED. We provide game trainers, cheats and gamehacking tutorials and a gamehacking forum for discussions and help. We have pc game trainers for various old and new games to download and will expand to other platforms. Go ahead and have a look around, you will love our pc trainers!.

Not interested in trainers ? socialize with us, we talk about girls, booze, movies, music and basically anything and everything.

These are some of the latest trainers released by us and supported fully.
Alien Isolation Trainer
Wolfenstein The New Order Trainer

Photo
- - - - -

Dead Island STEAM PLUS 18 TRAiNER *UPDATED*

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 STN

STN

Eyes...Just motherfucking eyes

• The G-Man
  • 5,750 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 12:36 AM

Dead Island STEAM 1.3.0 HOTFIX OCT 27 2011 LATEST VERSION PLUS 18 TRAiNER by dEViATED (UPDATED)

Trainer has been updated for the latest steam version and should now work perfectly fine for latest steam version (2011). New options have been added as well!.

Date: 27/10/2011
Releaser: KavvMan
Options: 18
Versions: LEGAL STEAM 1.3.0 PATCH 11 OCT HOTFIX 27 OCT 2011 (LATEST VERSION) or CRACKED p2p release UPDATE #5 with same version 1.3.0 (PLUS 12 TRAINER FOR CRACKED RELEASE).

[ TRAiNER OPTiONS PLUS 18 ]
NUMPAD1 - Health Never Decreases
NUMPAD2 - Easy Kills
NUMPAD3 - Give 5000 Money
NUMPAD4 - Unbreakable Weapon
NUMPAD5 - Infinite Stamina
NUMPAD6 - Fill Fury Meter
NUMPAD7 - Ammo Infinitum
NUMPAD8 - Infinite Items (*READ NOTES*)
NUMPAD9 - Super Speed

F4 - Freeze Enemies
F5 - Add 1000 XP
F6 - No Reload

F9 - Save Position
F10 - Load Position

NOTE: These are NOT numpad keys, but the simple 1,2,3 keys on keyboard.

1 - Super Zoom (* READ NOTES!)
2 - Perfect Aim (* READ NOTES!)
3 - Infinite Flashlight
[b]4 - Mass Kill (* READ NOTES!)

**VISION MODIFICATION SYSTEM **
9 - Amplify Vision (* READ NOTES!)
0 - Reset Vision[/b]

Vision Modification Option Preview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcMzzgCuttM

NOTE:

Upon purchasing this, you will be getting a package with two trainers, one for the LATEST STEAM version 1.3.0 HOTFIX which is the UPDATED PLUS 18 trainer.

And another trainer for the CRACKED P2P RELEASE or update #5 version 1.3.0 of p2p release
which is a PLUS 12 trainer (our earlier release), this one is for people who don't own legal copy or have not yet updated their game through steam

TEST TRAiNERS: Likewise, here are two PROMO trainers, one for the cracked p2p old steam release and the other for the latest STEAM release. We are supporting people with both versions of the game. Download and test the trainer for the version of game you have or download both and see if either of them works for you, you can guess your version that way.

Dead Island STEAM 1.3.0 PATCH 11 OCT (NO HOTFIX) / CRACKED P2P UPDATE 5 RELEASE PROMO TRAINER

Attached File  DeadIsland_PROMO_TRN-dEViATED.rar   86.19KB   337 downloads

Dead Island STEAM 1.3.0 PATCH 11 OCT HOTFIX 27 OCT PROMO TRAINER

Attached File  PROMO_Dead_Island1.3HOTFIX_TRN-dEViATED.rar   89.52KB   258 downloads

Purchase the FULL PLUS 18 TRAINER here Dead Island Trainer

#2 teamsamson888

teamsamson888

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 12:02 AM

doesnt work crashes to desktop, when you goto run game it says rage.exe hmm must be for rage and not dead island wrong category

#3 STN

STN

• The G-Man
  • 5,750 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 12:24 AM

lol, yeah sorry about that. Donot run the game from trainer. run game separately and then activate the trainer using f2 key.

I forgot to update that since there's so much work load on me lately. The trainer is perfectly fine though.

EDIT: Ow, just noticed!. Steam just updated the game, aight, trainer will be updated in a few. They haven't even given any news about it or changed the version in game, still says 1.3.0, way to go steam! :S.

#4 Gheuak

Gheuak

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 11:55 PM

Hi i bougt the Full trainer and it doesnt work game crashes after Trainer aktivation.

#5 STN

STN

• The G-Man
  • 5,750 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 01:51 AM

oh man, i did mention it in the product page that steam has updated the game and i plan to update the trainer. To make things worse, the game still says v1.3.0 while it is being updated.

Gonna finish bf3 trainer today and then i will update the dead island trainer, please have patience.

#6 STN

STN

• The G-Man
  • 5,750 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:57 PM

Alright, gonna start working on dead island now that im finished with bf3.

#7 STN

STN

• The G-Man
  • 5,750 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:03 PM

Updated the trainer, gonna add a few more options and then will release it. Got one new option (stable) :> Super Accuracy.

Will work for the latest steam hotfix that was released. The new trainer will break for cracked p2p release but im not taking the old trainer down so people with crack release can use that (they should NOT have any problems using it even now since crack for hotfix was never released).These are not my target people anyway, not for this game at least, sorry.

#8 STN

STN

• The G-Man
  • 5,750 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 07:16 PM

Updated PLUS 18 trainer released. Check first post.

#9 zYx

zYx

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:39 PM

Hey I need this trainer. I bought it. How long do I have to wait?

#10 STN

STN

• The G-Man
  • 5,750 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:46 PM

I refunded all the orders made after my grandma death (which was two total) and the few days i went afk. If you are that faggot who put a paypal case against me, then get the fuck off already, what do you want. I refunded the money.

Fucking faggots scumbags, i can't even mourn over my family loss because these faggots aren't getting their trainers within a day. Fucking put the money in your asshole, i am not selling any of my stuff to you.

#11 mrp192

mrp192

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 07:11 PM

Hey so I bought this patch awhile ago and when I did it didnt have a password. Now when I downloaded the new version it asks me for a password. I have check my purchase history and I did not revice one. How would we get this fixed?

#12 STN

STN

• The G-Man
  • 5,750 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 07:24 PM

The password is in purchase history, i just sent it to you after verifying the order.

PS: sorry for this inconvenience but its necessary for security

#13 tatsujin

tatsujin

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:34 AM

i purchased this trainer 12 hours ago and it's still not available for download and i have sent numerous emails and i have gotten no response, what gives guys? i have been using your stuff for years and now i found that i have to pay for it when i want it i do and i get screwed over? really guys!

#14 tatsujin

tatsujin

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:58 AM

just another question? when purchasing the trainer, do we receive free updates for it or do we pay again? i'm a new person to this and am just a little confused as to how this works.

#15 STN

STN

• The G-Man
  • 5,750 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 01:44 PM

I was afk but the order was verified by a team member that same day. As for your question, we don't have a rule about it and updates are given for free. The only time we charge is when there is a lot of time passed between an update or when we consider it fair.

Don't worry about it though, i doubt this game will throw any updates anytime soon.

#16 Anjables

Anjables

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 12:07 AM

I just purchased the trainer for Steam 1.3 yesterday and each time I activate the trainer in-game it crashes and tells me the game isn't responding. Any advice?

#17 STN

STN

• The G-Man
  • 5,750 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 03:56 AM

Did the promo trainer worked for you ?. This version wouldn't work for the latest steam version but instead for the cracked version (update #5).

#18 Anjables

Anjables

n00b

• n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:01 PM

Thanks for the answer! I didn't try to promo trainer, so that's on me. Guess I'll just hold onto it in the meantime! Thanks!

#19 STN

STN

• The G-Man
  • 5,750 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 11:26 AM

Sorry for the super delayed response but if you want i could give you the latest trainer for free of course, just send me your customer name and order id so i can set you up.

Official Trainer Hosters:  
Affiliates:

Like our work ? Why not follow us on deviatedhacking youtube facebook page deviated twitter +deviatedhacking page